uwu

cw: gay sex
-
After a long day of roaming the forests, looking for a British troop to spy on, William was tired and itchy, and his asshole burned.

"Jonathaaa-aaAAHh-nnn." William moaned, "I've an itch in my ass!" he moaned again, scratching his ass on the ground.

jonathan blushed, "w-w-w-w-what????!" he stuttered, kicking the grass lightly, "ok take off your pants"

William took off his pants, and when he did the grass tickled his booty hole and he got erect very hard as he moaned loudly.

william couldn't help but rub his ass against the ground grinding, as he went to touch his manhood jonathan spoke

"no, don't touch yourself, let me do such things" jonathan moved closer lifting william up and resting him on his lap, he unzipped his pants letting his large hairy manhood fly free.

william moaned at just the sight of it next to his, it was practically double his. jonathan spead william's legs and rubbed his thighs with care then 'SMACK' he spanked william's thigh, william spread his legs further and moaned "AGH MMM J-jonathan not s-so rough!"

jonathan smiles and started grinding his cock against williams asshole and balls "mm fuck you feel so good, i'm going inside." jonathan said while flipping william onto his back and lifted his legs, he soon inserted his tip into william watching william squirm and wimper he smiled and got bigger.

"fuck, stop teasing me already and fill me up" soon enough he felt his ass completely filled and his prostate getting hit everytime
"Fuck j-jonathan" he said trying to close his legs out of embarrassment but jonathan spread them back open "ah ah ah, be good and stay open for father"

"mmm fuck yes sir" jonathan pounds into william's ass then cums inside and pulls out and places william upon his knees
william knows what to do and opens his mouth wide waiting for cock

jonathan sticks his tip inside then grabs william's hair and once william gets adjusted around his tip he thrusts into his mouth making william choke, once he finishes cum and spit is dripping from william's Mouth covering his lips.

"swallow you scum" jonathan says, william obeys and swallows smiling.

"I think the itch is go-ahhhn now..." William moaned.