Mha Oneshots: Ice Cream With Bakugou

You wake up. You looked over to see Katsuki half off the bed drooling. You stifled a giggle. You get up & change into your shorts where chains were holding the side together.

Your croptop shirt that used to be a sleeveless white turtleneck but now it's just a white croptop turtleneck. You open the door with your hand on it begging it doesn't make a sound. You step out then did the same thing closing the door.

You walk to the bathroom. You hum while putting your into two buns. You swing into the kitchen to see what time it is & to grab your phone. You stop immediately looking at the clock. It's 12:52 PM. You slam open the door to the bedroom. Katsuki groans a bit. You grab a pillow & starts to whack him.

"Get up, Suki!!! It's already 12:52!!!" He grabs the pillow then throws it. He rolls over.

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU, GET U-" He had your wrist just before you hit him. He turns his head a bit but he doesn't glare at you.

"I'm up..." He sits up still having your wrist. He lets go. You rub your wrist, he tilts his head crossing his arms.

"I-I'm sorry..." he sighs the grabs you & hugs you. You blush a little. You put your hands on his arms then smiles.

"Le me get dressed then we'll go somewhere." He pats your head. You get up & walk out. You slipe your slids on & wait.

You lean on the door & sigh impatiently. You felt something on your head you open your eyes to see him in a button up shirt which is barely closed. His jeans were wers light blue & ripped. He wore his sneakers.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" As you both walk down close by the river you spot a ice cream stand. Your mouth drops & you look back & forth between them with your mouth open wide.

"ICE CREAM!!!" You squeal running towards the stands. He smiles & chuckles.

"One popsicle & a strawberry cheesecake cone, please." The dude nodded. You smile as you get your ice cream. You guys find a shaded place under a tree. You both sit down.

You couldn't help but glance down at your hands. He was trying to hold your hand but he was too nervous & his hands were sweating. You grab his hand smiling & blushing. You close your eyes smiling well having your head on his shoulder.
_________________

407 words. I know this is very shitty along with the next few. This was first time writing oneshots so sorry.