1

Uh hey! This is a short a/n before the actual story. This is the first thing I've ever published here, so I'd apologise for the terrible writing. And if you don't already know, this is a song fic based on the song ghost by Justin beiber. So yeah, it may not be good but I hope you enjoy!

Tw: death, self harm, depression, suicide

_ _

Youngblood thinks there's always tomorrow

Wonwoo remembered him and Mingyu doing whatever they wanted without a care in the world.

"Go for it! It's going to be fun!"

"Mingyuu it's too risky"

"Cmonn! I'll treat you ice cream if you do it" he begs with puppy eyes.

"Fine just once, you're paying if I have to go to the hospital."

Wonwoo got on his skateboard and jumped off the wall, going over the cars as he landed perfectly. Not surprising, since he was a pro at skateboarding and him and Mingyu have done it together since they could barely walk. However it was normally Mingyu doing stunts like this, wonwoo only does them as he's weak for his lover.

"I'll go next, wonwoo watch me!"

Wonwoo watches as Mingyu starts off perfectly, then crashes while landing letting out a scream. He immediately rushed towards the boy and picked him up.

"Are you ok?"

"My knee hurts, but I'm mostly fine. I cant believe I didn't pull of that stunt though, I've been doing it forever...."

"It's fine there's always tomorrow, you can try again"

The sound of yelling soon came from afar as the owner of the car Mingyu crashed into saw the state of his beloved car.

"Oh shit Mingyu let's run!"

Both of them ran as far as their legs could take them, enjoying the thrill of freedom.

I miss your touch some nights when I'm hollow

Wonwoo laid on his bed, staring blankly at the wall. He still couldn't  believe it.

"Gyu I think this is a bit over the top even for you."

"Come on, how bad can it be? The streets empty right now."

"But you know the people that come here, they don't give a fuck about how they're driving. One shot and you're dead."

"Still I've been here before, literally no one comes here at this time. I'll be fine."

"But..."

"Wonwoo I promise, this is the last time I'm doing something like this. After this we won't see each other much, since we're leaving for college. Atleast for memories?

Wonwoo really cant resist those puppy eyes, and it may not always be a good thing

The first few nights were awful. Without Mingyu there his bed just felt empty. 

He spent the time staring at the wall, his heart void of emotion. Still in a state of complete denial.

The next few nights fared no better, but he realised what had happened and spent all of it crying so hard that he only stopped when he slept.

I know you crossed a bridge that I can't follow

He wanted to follow him. The night of the accident, he wanted to go with Mingyu. Follow him to wherever after death took him to.

"Mingyu! I hear something! Stop quick!"

"Okayy! I'm trying it's not that easy to halt- "

Wonwoo watched in absolute horror as he saw his lover getting run over by some crazy driver.