Prolouge

I thought that when I died, I'd finally find the peace I'd been looking for.

But I suppose the god enjoys seeing me suffer.

The day I took my own life was also the day it was returned to me.

I was resurrected, but not in my own body, but in someone else's.

Cassy point of view

' I think I like it when it rains....'

The music keeps going as I endured the pain in my wrist that I cut. the water splash when I lay in my back in the tub. It was cold but its fine, I am going to die anyway. It was silent but my thoughts weren't. until the end my mind never let me rest. I had no idea it was possible to have a moment that seemed indefinite. Time moves so slowly. Maybe God truly wants me to suffer. My eyelids gradually became heavy. And then the time comes.

my eyes become sleepy,

my breathing my becomes heavy

thoughts becoming empty.

slowly,

I finally closed my eyes.

"And I couldn't find the words

I couldn't think of what to say..."

the tranquility I sought.

finally.

"And all that I can do is stop."

That day,

in my tub.

I die.

"wake up ,child."

My ears ring , and I feel my head was going to crack open .

"the lady is awake."

"huh?"

"are you okay my lady? "

It was so loud. I hear so many unfamiliar voices as they keep shouting. Am I in a hospital?

I tried to open my eyes despite the fact that my heads were hurting, but all I saw was nothing like a hospital. I touched my head because it ached so badly. It hurts so much that I want to vomit.

"where am I?"

I asked. My voice was hoarse.

"My lady, you're in your room. Don't worry, we've already called the doctor."

- the woman said as she helped me to lay again in my bed.

"My lady? Why do you keep calling me my lady as if I'm someone nobles daughter?"

- my head hurts but this woman keeps calling me like that. Where really am i? its my first time to get a treatment in a hospital like this.

"because you are, my lady."

She said while bowing. If my head just didn't hurt so much I already glared at her. Did my suicide is in vain? Did I survived? Did I go crazy and they put me in a mental hospital?

I hardly opened my eyes to look at my slashed wrist but there is no wound or anything. Only pale skin.

Pale skin?

I looked at my arms and I didn't see it wrong I really have a pale skin.

"Did you have a mirror?"

I muttered, somewhat gazing at the woman, and she bowed and walked to the nearby table by my bed.

"here it is, my lady."

She said not looking directly at my eyes.

"thank yo-"

When I saw myself in the mirror, my words were cut short.

It wasn't my face. I feel like someone poured cold water into my head.

" what did you do to me? This is not me."

Despite the fact that my throat hurts. I yelled as loud as I could. Several ideas were racing through my head at the same moment. My suicide attempt did not go as intended; I am now in an unfamiliar location and do not appear to be the same person. Panic took hold of me. What the hell happened?

"Calm down, my lady. It is still you, it is just a scar but it is still you."

- the woman said while trying to hold me as I got hysterical.

"Where has the doctor gone?" What's taking so long? "Call him right away,"

she urged. I wasn't angry because of the scar. It was the reflection in the mirror. It wasn't my face. It was a completely different people face

Different people?

I paused my frantic yell and took a glance around at where I was..

"my lady?"

She asked, but I did not react. I feel as though I've been struck by lightning. I was preoccupied with my ideas. Strange letters appeared in front of me.

"You have been reincarnated. congratulation!"

reincarnated? Me? is this some kind of joke? because if its, its not funny.

It was short, but it was enough to infuriate me. What the heck happened? The overwhelming discovery made my head spin, and the next thing I knew, I fainted.