Chapter 1

Note:new story.Hope u enjoy!
Imagine normal Bacrnacles voice and Peso's voice before the change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Barnacles pov
Sigh...These past few weeks have been exhausting.Even though we are saving so many creatures,I think it's time for everyone to have a break or else I think everyone would be overworking themselves.

Sounding the octo alert. "Octonauts.To the HQ".

Everyone arrived to the HQ.Smiling I said.

"Octonauts.I know that these past few weeks have been very tiring.So let's all take a three weeks holiday to relax and recharge.Tweak, Professor Inkling.You can also take a break as well.I will be staying at the octopod so take this holiday to relax.Just treat it as a reward for always looking after the octopod for us".

"Yes Cap".

"Alright Barnacles".

As I looked around everyone seemed happy except when my eyes fell on Peso.Peso looked to be forcing himself to be happy and  his eyes seemed so worried and sad compare to his usual happy personality.I wonder why?However,when I looked at Peso's eyes again,his eyes were his normal happy eyes.What was that?

Soon,everyone had packed all their necessary belongings and returned to the HQ.Tweak started giving out a button for everyone just in case they are in trouble then they can press it.Slowly,one by one,they left leaving only me and Peso.

"Peso.Aren't you going on a holiday to relax?".i asked curiously.

"I-Is ok captain,I think I'll stay at the octo pod too and look after the sea creatures here".

"If you'll okay with it then I guess you can stay here along with me and the vegimals".

I slowly headed back to my room and started thinking.Did I see it wrongly?I thought I saw sadness in his eyes but the next moment it was his usual happy eyes.Maybe I am overthinking and tired.

For the rest of the day,I was reading my book while thinking what was going on with Peso.

After a few hours of reading,Tunip came to my room calling me for dinner.I arrived to the dinning area to see different types of kelp cakes and some fish biscuits with a cup of hot coco since today's a bit more chillier.

"Tunip,Have you seen Peso?Why is he not coming for dinner?

Tunip said in his own language that Peso wasn't hungry and said he'll later come out and eat.That's  strange.I decided to eat first and if Peso didn't arrive by the time I finish dinner then I'll bring dinner to him.

After eating the wonderful dinner made by the vegimals and seeing no Peso,I took Peso's dinner and headed towards his chamber.As I arrived to his chambers.I found Peso missing?!I placed the food down in kitchen and started searching for Peso,

I first went to the sick bay and found he was not there.I started getting worried.I breathed in trying to calm my fast beating hard telling myself that Peso is safe and that he is just somewhere in the octo pod.

I started searching high and low for Peso for a couple of hours.I was exhausted and worried out of my mind.Just where on earth is Peso.My final destination was the library.There I found Peso sleeping soundly on a chair with a book in his flippers.