one heart too many

I look into his crystal clear eyes

I can see that he’s sincerely sorry

But deep down in the bottom of my heart

It feels that maybe, even the slightest bit he’s not a one woman man

He likes to eat his cake and have it too.

It all started on the first day of high school. My story isn’t like all those that find love at first sight or have their prince charming in their reach but never realise. It has never been a slow hike, it’s definitely not a Sunday drive, and it’s a freaking rollercoaster that doesn’t seem like it wants to end.

It was just a normal day, like every other day I would roll out of bed and as soon as my rugged feet touch the warmth of the carpet, I feel a burning sensation in the back of my throat, I run towards the bathroom, my feet scrambling over all the memories that are lying on my floor tugging onto dear life to the ruins of what was once my clothes. I was recently diagnosed with bulimia and depression. I constantly have a razor in my hands scraping at my wrist letting the blood that was trapped behind my fragile skin, flow down my already stained arm and drip to the floor adding to the pond that has formed. You need to get a hold of yourself, this isn’t making anything better, and your only making it worse I thought to myself.

just thought i would try this story out ?!? should i continue it !?!? or should i leave it :)