Twin love

Levi rested his head in his hands, thinking this was the duelist day of his life.

Levi lived in a small town where it felt like everyone knew each other.

He was an illusionist, meaning he could cast illusions.

Levi has a twin brother Liam. Liam could do mind control. In Levi's town, it was common for people to have mind powers.

"Try not to look like a fool today brother." Liam teased in his British accent smooth and calculated mocked Levi's very existence.

Levi shot back, "Why Liam when I'm I a fool?"

Tilting his head back Liam blinked, "when you lie to possibly everyone."

"At least I don't take control of their bodies like mangled puppets." Levi rolled his eyes.

"Shh be quiet." Liam gripped his shirt neck sweating like an idiot. It was the girl he liked or was obsessed with.

Eliza with her red lipstick and heels that commanded a present her long dark brown hair was beautiful as she was.

"Say something." Levi pushed him in her direction.

"Eliza, you look ravishing," Liam spoke his voice creaking

Eliza smiled, "Liam thank you ...how have you been?"

Liam stood there then nodded, "Good. would you join me and my brother for tea?"

Eliza blinked, she was not British. so perhaps it didn't matter. Eliza looked at him, her eyes locked on Liam but then her gaze shifted to Levi.

"I would love to make some memories with you guys but I need to get to the bar." Eliza blushed.

"Of course, you work there right?" Liam asked,

Eliza nodded, "Entertainment, perhaps some other time."

Eliza left them and Liam's head hung low.

"Cheer up chap you'll get her next time." Levi insisted.

"She seemed rather interested in you," Liam muttered.

"We're identical twins, it doesn't matter who she dates." Levi laughed,

Only Liam was not amused.

Chapter 2

Some other time later Levi and Liam were at the local coffee shop.

Levi lounged in one of the booths across from his brother his hat sliding off his head it was a chilly day.

The waitress Quinn spindle poured them another cup. "What's wrong honey," Quinn called everyone honey she was from the south sweet as sweet tea. With her dark skin and pink curls, she was a sight for shore eyes indeed.

Liam frowned, "What's wrong darling I haven't had much luck when it comes to courting."

Quinn shook her head, then sat down next to Levi.

"Okay go on."

Levi gave her a smug look, "Don't you have a job to do."

"Yall would think but business is running slower than DMV in this town."

Liam sighed, "there this wonderful woman Eliza smart kind beautiful."

"So what's the problem?" Quinn asked,

"She likes Levi ." Liam stared at his brother in annoyance.

"Really Levi?" she drawled.

Levi glanced at her. "That's not a problem I'm not a problem the thing is knowing my brother's ability of mind control it's hard to trust him that's all."