Arthur

I will tell you a story that is not from our world, a story from another world....

But... as a start, everything in this novel is a figment of the imagination, any resemblance to the events of the story and someone's life, it is only a coincidence.

Arthur Ackerman is a 16-year-old boy studying in the first secondary school, he lives in a civilization that is much ahead of ours, perhaps what our civilization will become after 300 years or more, he was born into a poor family and grew up with three brothers (Lilia the Younger, Aiden the older brother, Thomas the oldest of Arthur) in a country called "planet of angels'', where an ancient legend says that in ancient times angels visited and blessed it, and the word planet is a reference to the first scientist who saw a planet he was born in. It is ambitious and full of crazy and almost impossible dreams. But before we tell his story as a teenager, we must tell the story of his childhood, and what made him want to be an astronaut and why his dream was destroyed that.....

On the 15th of Marta in the year 2913, Jan Ackermann and his wife Olivia had their third son, a son with bright blue eyes and silver hair like his mother's, and that was the same day that the greatest emperor who ruled that country in ancient times was born, and his name was Arthur, and thus Jean assigned the name to his son , but all that connects our hero to the Emperor is only the name and the day on which they were born, After 8 months, the father abandoned the family, leaving a baby Arthur and his brothers in the care of his mother, who was pregnant with his younger sister in her second month, and it was said that he became a terrorist. More and it's not strange that he started doing this early, he loved to know more about the world since his childhood, and he became Aiden at 14 years old and Olivia allowed him to start collecting some firewood to sell to some countrymen, don't be surprised... No matter how the world develops he will always be there Poor and rural and black in the world, and at the same time he was studying, while Olivia was watching the other brothers and weaving some clothes and carpets to sell, After two years it spread, the terrorist, Jan Ackermann, was arrested and sentenced to 30 years in prison for working in the streets and cutting firewood and two years more because he caused the loss of many lives.

Thus, Arthur Donne grew up knowing that he had a father, and when he was five years old, he spoke easily and without interruption in his speech, and he ran and loved the night so much that he was fond of stars, and he loved his brothers, especially Lilia, he loved taking care of her very much. She never left him, and at the age of six he started studying, but he was superior, as he was taught by Aiden and Thomas, letters, numbers, writing, arithmetic...etc. As a boy superior to the rest of his age, he raised two years straight, and he expected many professors to become a great scientist in the future, and this is what he expected of himself also, but the winds do not run as the ships desire, and life always It's not fair, he was being bullied because he doesn't have a father and because of that his grades dropped so much that Aiden got angry with him and that left a fight between him and his mother....

The family was sitting at the dinner table, except for Thomas, he joined the volleyball club, and training was over late in the day.
Aiden: This meat is tender and a little tasty
Lilya: Mom, a little water.... huh, I told, uh, I remembered today we learned how to combine two numbers and we got to know an animal called a raccoon, it turns out from the pictures that it is a cute animal...
Aiden interrupted her, saying: But in fact, he is a malicious and a thief... He asked: What about you, Arthur? How are you with the study, what about the results??
Arthur answered in a faint and frightened voice: I took eight
_What did you say?
Raise your voice a little, I can't hear you...
_I took 8...
Aiden shouted: What 8, the previous chapter was lost, the score was 10 How do your results fall directly like this??
Olivia: stop yelling about your little brother just because he fell 2 degrees 8 out of 10 not bad
Aiden: But that will affect more in the future, as he plays a lot with Lilia and you invited your brother to study because I noticed that you were the one who made him play with...
Here Lilia started crying and came out of the room, Arthur followed her and his mother interrupted him, saying: And now you started yelling at Lilia and blaming her... You know something, you are not what you are in these two months... Have you started smoking... No, maybe you are using drug up
_And what does this have to do with that?! I blame him for his studies.. for his future
Olivia slapped him and stared at him angrily, saying, "You're not his father... I raised the house here. I'm the one who blames and punishes him, not you."

Aiden got angry and turned the wooden table in the center of the hut they were living in. It was freezing cold. He took his coat and gloves. When he opened the door, he met Thomas. He looked at his older brother with disgust, as he heard his screams, but Aiden continued on his way, Olivia started crying. Because she began to fear something bad might happen to him. The group he was walking with did not like her, because most of them were known for recklessness and rioting, and some of them were selling drugs, and the police always followed them.At the same time, Arthur was comforting his younger sister and holding her to his chest, and he was feeling distressed, but he did not let his tears fall, rather... he transformed that sorrow, sadness, failure, and the reality of the miserable life he was living into energy into anger, as if a dragon had woken up. He had just come out of his slumber, and his burning eyes sparkled with excitement and here he set his first ambition, that when he grows up he will leave this town in which he lives and roam the world, and with time his dream has evolved into a desire to get out of the entire planet.....
And here begins the story of our hero and his great journey in discovering life

Chapter One: Arthur... It's Over

My Instagram: