Ms. Anzu

"My name is Aimi Anzu. Did you know that Aimi means beautiful love? Do you know why I named myself that way? Because I have recently found the love of my life. We are beautiful together.

Before I get ahead of myself however, I should probably introduce myself a bit more, I'm an art teacher at the local college. I just adore art, the colors flow so naturally when I'm working, Especially reds, all shades of red seem so natural to me, they just seem to stand out amongst all the other colors. Other colors just seem so monochrome in comparison when I'm painting.

The college is where I met my beloved, he's the history teacher that works in the building across from me. We met one day while I was having lunch outside. He was buying a soda from the vending machine, and I couldn't help but adore him. He's perfect, His dark brown hair matches perfectly with his hazel eyes. I thought he wouldn't even so much as glance at me, with my dyed red hair, which always looks unkempt, no matter how many times I try to fix it. My usual style of a long sleeve T-shirt with a skirt and thigh socks suddenly seemed atrocious to myself when I thought about my appearance when looking at him, but to my surprise, he actually complimented on how I looked, it was most definitely love at first sight. I couldn't stop thinking about him.

We have been together for 3 weeks now, however, we don't see each other at work. My beloved needs time to rest at home a lot lately, he's not quite feeling himself.

'Will Mr. Andrews be here today?' a student of mine asked me.

'No, not today, he's at home resting.'

'He's been out a lot lately.' my student replied.

Although I do love teaching the world of art to my students, I don't particularly care for them, the only person I care about is my beloved. I dream of the day we get married. It is going to be beautiful, there'll be no guests, it'll be just him and me, forever.

The particular day's subject being do whatever work of art you so desired, most of my students gleefully sketched away in their various preferred styles of art. One student, who showed promise in becoming a great artist herself, had drawn an innocent looking axolotl, but she added a knife for him to hold in his mouth. I gave her an approving nod, and she smiled back at me. She and I have very similar styles of art. I myself, do too enjoy the morbid. I painted with all different shades of red on my canvas gleefully.

I drudged through the day at work, eagerly waiting to go home to my beloved, Each minute feels like hours, each hour feels like days. Everyday is like this for me, I wish I could be with my beloved all the time.

I don't really speak to any of my other colleagues, they're irrelevant to me. If anything, they just get in the way. They're just obstacles between me and my beloved. They try to take him away from me, I can see the look in the other female teachers' eyes. They think of him as beloved too. It irritates me so much, they're cockroaches compared to me. Problems that require a solution. I fix that problem, personally. With a touch of my own personality.

So anyways, going home as quickly as I could, I arrived home and did my normal routine. I cook dinner, clean up any messes, and I sit down on the couch to watch TV with my beloved.

He still screams, though it's muffled by the duct tape, I don't want any of the neighbors hearing him. After all, they'll just call the police, who will try to take my dearly beloved away. I hug him tight, as I say "I love you too, honey." and turn on the TV."

CLICK! The sheriff stopped the audio recorder for a moment to just process what he had heard. This woman was crazy and obsessive, that much he could tell. He couldn't tell, however, why she was acting so calmly. In every murder case, he had done, no other person had acted this calm, they usually tended to plead for their lives, wrecked with guilt, begging for a lighter sentence. Ms. Aimi Anzu, on the other hand, seemed to not have a care in the world. She felt nothing it seemed. Does she get some sick kick out of murdering somebody?