Chapter 02

Third Person POV;

Third Person POV;

"Onii chan. Do you want to go out?" The short white haired girl asked as she looked at the boy next to her. He looked at her for a bit and then looked back at the puzzle he was doing.

"Sure. Where do you want to go?" He asked.

"To mom." She replied. The boy closed his eyes and think for awhile.

They're currently five years old. They've been getting use on their new lifestyle but what's strange is that they can't really go out without their parents with them.

They lived in a huge house (not a mansion) with their parents. Before when they were still babies, they lived in their paternal grandparents house which was a mansion. It was in Kyoto and currently they're now in Tokyo, Shibuya.

Their father isn't that overprotective unlike their mother. But since they can't really get out much, Akari still can't find the right answers on where or why they are there. Akira isn't really looking for answers just yet but he felt like on what akari said years ago is definitely not just normal. He felt like there is something going on and his guts is telling him to not get themselves themselves before it's too late.

Although there are still something in him saying that he shouldn't interfere with Akari's investigation if he still want to live. Girls are scary after all.

Wait, what did she said just now?

"Wait, mom? What about her though?" He asked, a little confused.

"I heard she has a shop in Roppongi. I want to go there." She replied. "But why Roppongi of all places?" He asked, a little confused on what his twin sister is saying.

"I just thought getting information is easier in Roppongi." She replied. "But then again she might decline it so I guess our only choice is when we enter school."

"That's true.."

'Looking for information really is difficult as a child, huh? Akari gets frustrated a lot whenever she doesn't get the information she wanted which i think is cute hehe.' The boy thought while staring happily to his little sister. The girl took notice of this and glance at him with suspicious eyes. "What? Are you thinking of something stupid?" She said. The boy just looked away and didn't said a thing.

'Weirdo.' The girl thought as she continued on what she's doing.

'I wonder what that cloud shape is?" The boy said while staring outside the window, looking at the slightly cloudy sky.

...

Female! Reader POV;

It's been a few months since we started training in combat. Our maternal grandfather, Grandpa Reijin's been teaching us martial arts and archery while onii chan seems to be a little interested in guns these days.. Is he going to practice it soon, I wonder?