One Shot

Kai's Mystery Pain

It was in the middle of the night(About 2 or 3 in the morning), all the ninjago ninja's were in bed but then a scream and a thud went through the ship...

Whaaa...what....ywannnnn,what was that? Jay said yawning pulling Cole out of bed.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WENT THOUGH THE SHIP.

Jay and Cole ran to where the sound was coming from to find Kai and Lloyd on the floor

Jay and Cole: Kai! Lloyd!

Lloyd was on the floor with Kai Comforting him

Kai: UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! I FEEL LIKE I HAVE BEEN STABBED IN THE HEART!!!

Jay,Cole and Lloyd:Calm down! Kai!

Cole: I will get Zane and Wu.

Cole left the room then there was talking from next door and across the way...

Its was about 5 mins Kai was still complaining in pain when Wu and Zane came back in with Cole.

Zane: Oh no Kai,I will scan you but first can, you get back on your bed?

Lloyd helped Kai onto his bed and laid Kai down and Zane scanned him.
(Zane is a Robot Nindroid)

Wu: Where does it hurt? Kai?

Kai Couldn't Answer because he was in to much pain

Lloyd pulled Wu into the hallway.

Lloyd: We need to take him to the hospital!. He's in so much pain!

Wu call the NINJAGO base hospital! Quick the pain is excruciating for him, just look at him...Curled up in a ball and crying...

Wu: No. Do you know where we are Lloyd?

Lloyd: No?

Wu: We are near the forest of snakeskin, young Lloyd.

Kai: Stop talking and helpppp meeee! (Getting more angry)

Lloyd; We will have to make do with what we have, can someone, get Nya for me? She may be able to help...

Nya: Don't worry yawn... Lloyd... I'm up already, what's wrong Kai?(Walking in with her dressing gown on)

Nya: I think I have something in my room, it's a tea of health and healing.

Wu: And where did you get that tea? From and why do you have it? With a puzzled face.

Nya: I may of stole it from your collection of teas? Heh.

Wu: Hm! Now when did you do that?

Kai Started to feel dizzy

THUD! Kai Fell on the floor and cracked his head on his bed frame,making him black out.

Everyone else but Kai: Kai! Get him into the medical clinic on the ship now!