Pack Your Bags

It was November 15, 2012 my mom (Michelle) told me to pack my stuff, my sister's stuff her stuff, both of my brothers stuff. After I did that I asked my sisters to put the bags in the car as she was doing that me and my brothers Ashton and Aiden got all the animals and put them in the car. Finally Bella got all the bags packed she got in the car, the doors were all closed and locked. We all heard yelling and screaming in the house, my mom came running outside unlocked the doors and got in the car. She started the car and we were driving off  we were going down the road and my mom said "Ashlyn text Moe and tell him that we are done and to stay away from our family." As I was doing that I looked in the rear view mirror and I saw Moes car speeding toward us. I grabbed 120$ out of my moms purse and put it in my pocket Moe wreaked in to us and the car flipped. Moe ran out of his car and he had brought friends with him they tried grabbing my brother Ashton and Aiden I kicked Moe in the face and told my brothers to run. They climed out of the car and ran in to the woods I looked around and my mom and my little sister was gone I went to get out of the car and Moe walked over to me and said "You will never see your mom, your sister or you brothers again." He started choking me until I stoped breathing he thought I was dead.