DREAM CATCHERS

Alexa a dream catcher's feather's keeper, she keeps the 8 dream catcher's feather that contains 8 different colors and powers. That is the white (light), black (dark), blue (sky, sea), green (nature), purple (spirits, visions), yellow (sun), red (fire) and orange (heat, balance) feathers. But the orange feather disappear as the former owner of the feather died. All the former owners of this feathers died but Alexa was so confused why the orange feather disappear.

Alexa starts the hunt for the next generation of dream catcher cuz bad and Somnias are now increasing it's population than the good Somnias. These bad Somnias are dangerous to the Somnians cuz it will kill people and make people kill even if it just a dream.

Finding a person that is suitable for a dream catcher's job is a hard time for Alexa cuz people's mind nowadays are being invade already by the bad Somnias. Some that haven't been invaded by a bad Somnias are those who believed in a Dream Catcher's power.

---

DISCLAIMER: This story is a fantasy fiction. None of these are true and all of it were just a product of the author's imagination.

---

Warning! Not a professional write so expect some errors and grammars. Comment or dm me immediately if you see one. Thank you!