𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎. . . :

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙   .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o。。✥✤✣    ✣✤✥°o

.・゜-: :-  -: :-゜・.

((READER. LISTEN TO ME. YOU MUST LISTEN TO THE YOUTUBE VIDEO THAT I ADDED IN THIS CHAPTER. ITS SO FUCKING PERFECT AHHHHH— /NF /NF))

𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚎. . . :

No-ones POV. . .:

..Strawberry cookie went down stairs trying to catch up to chili pepper before she left for 'work', turns out chili already left..

..She sighed before turning towards GingerBrave "Good Morning GingerBrave!" She smiled under her hood "Good morning !" He smiled lightly toward strawberry "i was wondering if you want to meet up at latte's café at 12:30 PM, if you're free obviously." "I'll see if im free around that time!" He said, putted his water bucket down 'that café sounds like it was just build recently..' he thought to himself

before strawberry cookie opened the door "..do you want to go greet everyone?" "Sure! I'll get my candy cane!" He said joyfully before grabbing his candy cane from the drawers..

★-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ★

10:00 AM. . .

..Time flew by fast while both cookies greeting and smiling at almost all cookies, well it was mostly GingerBrave who was waving and smiling.

They even met new cookies coming to the kingdom. It was a long morning but they both enjoyed it, suddenly a random gnome ran up to them "doopity-doo!!— this is an emergency!! We need to make 3 more houses but We're out of cake-logs!!! GingerBrave would you mind cutting down some tree's?!"

The gnome was melting from stress "sure, why not! strawberry you can help as-well" Gingerbrave started walking towards the woods to cut some trees down..

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

12:00 AM. . .

..Wizard looked at the time 'oh wow, its already 12:00 PM??' It thought to himself, closed his book and be prepared. He ran through his hair with a small brush, changed his Robe/cloak (?? WHAT THE FUCK DOES HE WEAR??????) and grabbed his wand and went out..

He soon found the location, quite far away from the cookie mansion. 'Lattes café, hopefully my family wont embarrass me in-front of my friends' he thought ((little does he know, the writer wanted to torture him /HJ /HJ))

He opened the glass door and was greeted by a nice warm smell of cinnamon and lattes, it was quite cold outside so stepping in a warm place felt so much better.
Milk cookie , one of the workers noticed him "hello! Welcome to lattes café! What would you like to order?" Milk said with a bright smile as always "im actually looking for cinnamon cookie, is he here?" The lad spoke while adjusting his wand grip "ohh!- no i havent seen him" the younger shook his head as a 'ok' and found a seat to sit in. The café was rather empty and quite, too quite the only people are there is milk and wizard.

· • —– ٠ ✤ ٠ —– • ·

all of the sudden, two tall men and a short child entered the café. It was obviously wizard's siblings who also came early (cinnamon, eclair and cream puff) "oh! Hello younger brother!" cinnamon ran towards wizard and gave him a warm hug, while the other two were ordering drinks. They all sat down and started talking about their day.