CAN I REALLY DO WHAT I WANT?

"For through the law I died to the law in order to live to God. I have been crucified with Christ. So it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body I live by faith in the son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."

Galatians 2:19-20

Today we are deceived by a gospel that gives too much freedom to the church. A simple phrase "nothing at all" is killing dreams, ministries, marriages... We have the habit of taking the gospel and molding it to our world, while we need to mold ourselves to the gospel of Christ. We can do everything we want, but we will not please the Father and much less will we be able to have a relationship with Him.

When we think that we can do everything without the Father's guidance, we end up falling into a curse of rebellion! The apostle Paul understood very well what we really need to do to have an intimacy with the Father, where we want to do only His will and not ours, after all, it was Jesus who died on the Cross for us (Galatians 2:19-20)

Enoch walked every day with God. His intimacy was so great with the Father, that he was caught up and did not pass through death! (Genesis 5:24)

Everyone who has a real encounter with the Father will never have his own will, but only the will of the Father.

This world we live in is transient, and soon He will come, will we be prepared for this great day? (Matthew 6:19-20)

If you really love Jesus, don't do your own will, but only His will!

May Daddy bless you and take you to another level of intimacy!!!