*°:⋆ₓₒ 1 ₓₒ⋆:°*

As Eren got on a cart in the early morning to come visit the farm, his emotions swelled as he realized he got to talk to Historia again. Every time he got to go see her, he would always try to catch her attention. Last time he came to visit, he tried putting his arm around her, and that could've gone as poorly as he could've imagined. Eren cringed when his brain recalled the memory.

'Well, we're seated right next to each other... I could put my arm around her and maybe she won't get angry...'

Eren lifted his arm, pretending to yawn, and then put his arm over the chair. Historia didn't react, or at least, she wasn't affected by it. Eren then slowly transferred his arm from the chair to her shoulder. Historia finally flinched, and as her face reddened, she grabbed his hand, pulled it off her, and dropped it soon after.

'She was so embarrassed, how could I be so stupid..?'

Eren had to leave shortly after, as he felt too ashamed by the horrible move he had made. He wanted to die in a ditch after doing that. He shook off that thought as the cart started moving. It's been 1 year since they reclaimed Wall Maria and cleared it, but the memory he got when he touched Historia still haunts him in the most unexpected moments.

Whenever he touched her hand, he would receive a small flash of memories. Before, it used to be a lot more, but nowadays it's like the effect of touching someone with royal blood has been muddled or diluted, he can't see that much anymore.

And a side effect of all of these visits to see Historia has led to a bit of a problem.

He's developed a bit of a crush on her.

Of course, he didn't dare say anything, she was the Queen after all, but a part of him wanted to be near her 24/7. He's even spending less time with Armin and Mikasa, simply because he feels as though they don't understand him anymore. Seeing Historia once in a while is the highlight of his life. He feels like he's going to an oasis in the desert.

The sky looks so beautiful. It's still dark, but the sun has started to show it's beautiful rays with the biting chill of dawn.

Of course, he wasn't alone. Mikasa and Armin yet again refused to leave Eren alone. He hopes he can shake them off somehow to have some alone time with Historia.

A special bonus sometimes is that when Historia goes to Trost district, she makes sure to always visit them all and chat for as long as time allows it. Of course, Eren especially becomes invested in their conversations. He wishes he was smoother with his actions. Of course Eren wasn't trying to initiate anything with her, he just wants to be closer to her. He wouldn't be as brazen as to do that.

... Right?

He couldn't get her out of his head on the trip. He couldn't believe the good girl Christa that he had disdain for is the same person as Historia. The brave and strong girl who still has her kind nature, but won't be a doormat for another second of her life. Something about her just attracted him.

I wonder what food she likes. More about her past, how she feels, why she loves the farm, and-and-

"Eren! You looked stressed... Are you okay..?"

"Yeah, Eren, you look kind of strange."

"Mikasa, Armin, just leave me be."

"...... Okay..."

"Alright, Eren."

He really needed someone to talk to, but nowadays the only person he's confident to talk to about his mental health with is Historia. Even Floch has been better company than Armin and Mikasa, especially more recently.