Masane Amaha

Years after NswF went down, Masane and (y/n) have lived a peaceful family life with their adoptive daughter Rihoko

Years after NswF went down, Masane and (y/n) have lived a peaceful family life with their adoptive daughter Rihoko. A few days after the final scuttle back then, (y/n) and his company (c/n) managed to surgically remove the Witchblade from her arm, thus allowing her to live back a normal human life. From there after, whenever (y/n) is free, he would take Masane to dates - building upon their relationship, which eventually took them to marriage.

Everything's been going well for them lately. Tokyo has started to recover fully from the Great Quake, and civilization here is starting to thrive once again. And now, it's a quiet, rainy evening in the neighborhood, as Masane awaits for (y/n) to come back home from work, cooking up dinner with Rihoko.

Rihoko: Mommy, is daddy going to be back soon?

Masane: Oh, yes he will sweetie. Any moment now...

Right after she said that, the doorbell rang as Rihoko rushed to open the front door, revealing a soaked up (y/n) after a walk under the rain without an umbrella or a raincoat. Despite being wet with rainwater, (y/n) kneeled down and pulled his little girl into a hug briefly before letting go to take his shoes off, knocking them on the floor a couple times to get bits of excess water out.

Rihoko: Daddy! Did you forget your umbrella again?

(y/n): And this time nobody saw that coming...

Masane: Oh my, dear you're all wet!

(y/n): Just my luck. I think I'll hit the bath first...

Masane: Tub's already filled. Just hop in.

A few moments later, (y/n), already naked in the bathroom, stepped into the warm bathtub to relax. Closing his eyes, he recalled the time when he first met Masane in the domestic shelter, unaware of her amnesia and already under the assumption that she was married already, after seeing her with Rihoko. The community saw Masane as a woman on the fringes of society, and later kicked her out of the shelter along with Rihoko. (y/n) would then leave the shelter on his own volition, following Masane.

(y/n): Haa... shit sure was rough back then. Can't have shit in Tokyo. Well, that was all in the past. Although sometimes I can't help but remember it whenever I don't want to.

Then he saw, in the peripherals of his eye, a silhouette visible through the stained glass door. As it opened, (y/n) is visibly shocked at the sight of Masane, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around her now plump and curvalicious body.

(y/n): Well well well, I didn't ask for you for dinner in the bath... but I digress.

Masane: Hehe, I could use some bath myself. It's been a while ever since we've done this.

(y/n): Yeah... evening baths felt different without you while I was out overseas for a business trip.

Masane: True. I'd say the same myself...