The Adrenaline Is Kicking In

Alan meets a boy named Damon and slowly they start to fall in love but in turns out Damons a vampire.

Alan starts to have problems.Later Alan finds out his love Damons a vampire.Alan gets really mad and tries to kill him but Damon stops him.Damon shows Alan his powers and he and Alan are brothers.My Review:In this book we get to see Alan Parker who is 15.He doesn't have his real father around he's an ex - SEAL and hates his step - father.His mother is a stripper and he has two stepsisters that hate his mother.He has dreams of going to the Army and becoming a gunslinger.Then we get to meet Damion and he is his friend.He's all kinds of messed up.He has scars on his back, wrist, and knee.The only time he leaves the house is to go to school.Then we have Damon who is a really sweet kid.He's also 15 and I kind of really like him a lot.Then we have Ellen, he's 21 and he hates people and everything but we can't blame him.Then we have their two stepsisters.One is 15 and one is 14.One is into clothes and one is into boys.The three of them are out for the night and they get into trouble.They run into Alan and his mother and they all have to go to Alan's house.Damon is worried about his step - father but Ellen isn't.Soon Ellen meets Damon and becomes more interested in him and he also starts getting more interested in her.But then Ellen finds out about his father and that his mother is a stripper and she throws him out.She is super pissed but they still sleep together for a bit.Next day he tells her that he has to leave but she gets angry.They start fighting and she punches him and he grabs her.The next thing he knows he is on the ground with Ellen choking him.Alan starts to freak out and he knows she has no business being with a guy like him.He starts getting angry and pushing her and things start to get intense.Alan asks her to leave but then she snaps and goes crazy.She grabs his neck and then she breaks it.She is so mad that she grabs him and tries to bite his throat.He tries to get out of her hold but she breaks his neck and kills him.As soon as she's done he wakes up and he thinks he has been asleep for a long time and that he is dying.The pain in his neck stops and he is fine.Damon sees his step - father at the funeral and then tells Alan that he is his father and that he is in the grave.Alan doesn't believe him.His mother has found out that she is pregnant and Alan is super excited but things are still really weird.Alan finds out that he is not the only one with vampire blood in his body and he is hoping that one day he will meet his brother Damon again.In the mean time Alan starts going to school and he meets a really sweet girl named Rachel.Alan starts to fall for her and she likes him as well.But Rachel's friend Caroline starts to get jealous and she wants Alan and Alan thinks that she wants him.Later Alan finds out that Caroline is dating his friend.Alan decides to help his friend and so they leave the school together.They go back to Rachel's house and they watch a scary movie and then they have sex.In the morning Rachel's dad gets them and he really freaks out.He takes Alan's car and then he starts to drive them somewhere.But then they get into a car accident.There is a big fight and Alan ends up telling Rachel the truth about him and that he isn't his real father.They both agree to keep this a secret.Rachel and her sister are at the hospital but then Rachel's sister dies and her mom has to stay there for a while.So Rachel and Alan are together and they are going to have a great life together.For the past couple of weeks I have been really into vampires.I think this book is one of the better ones but it isn't the best.I thought that this book was really good but I am really disappointed that there is no sequel and I know it's because of the sequel that I rated this book 4 stars instead of 5.This book is awesome.The next day Alan and his mother leave to go to Oregon.After they leave it starts to get really weird.Alan can't find a trace of his mother and he has no idea where she could be.It gets dark and Alan goes inside to make himself dinner but he ends up finding a newborn baby and he doesn't know what to do.He calls his best friend and he tells him the story but the friend is super against it.So then Alan calls Rachel and tells her what happened.She asks Alan to meet her but he gets distracted and they end up fighting.She gets upset and she gets the idea to check out the woods.Alan agrees but then she leaves without him.He feels super confused but the next day he finds out that she is in the hospital.Alan stops by to see her but then Rachel's step - father is there.She tells him that she found out that Alan is her son but she says she is leaving because she doesn't want to be with him anymore.He wants to convince her to stay and so he tries really hard but then her step - father shows up.He tries to take Alan but he is too strong and he escapes.