Out of reach

How is it possible?

How can one be this unworldly?

How could anyone ever forget such an angel, even if they just caught a glimpse?

Someone with no flaws.

Someone so marvelous.

So could anyone blame Hoseok for falling heads over heels for him? For losing his sanity?

How could anyone look at him and not be enchanted by his innocent eyes.

His eyes.

Oh how those dark brown eyes reflect the sun ray like the moon and stars in a balck night sky, black like his hair.

His hair.

Oh his silky black hair, simply so beautiful.

Each strand- placed perfectly, like strokes on a canvas that soon will be a masterpiece. A creation more fragile and gentle than porcelain dolls that would be jealous of his beauty.

His beauty.

Oh his pale, porcelain skin and gentle features. His soft, delicate cheeks. This perfect face, only marked by two small moles- gracefully placed on it, bringing more attention to his bright smile.

His smile.

Oh his gummy smile. Simply so breathtaking. So bright. Enough to brighten your days, enough to heal your soul from the deep wounds. So warm like his reddish lips.

His lips.

Oh his lips. His rosy lips, carved by the angels themselves.

One look at him was powerful enough to wash you over with a wave of peace or strong enough to pull you into an endless storm of disappointment at sight of everything else.

Just a glance was enough to make you go crazy, enough to make you search for someone similar for the rest of your life.

He was both the poison and the antidote.

So dangerous and so addictive.

And the question remains. How is it possible?

Jung Hoseok wanted to know that too.

His friends warned him.

They told him the poison was stronger.

They told him don't dig a hole you can't get out of.

They told him don't forget where the line is.

They told him he was messing with the impossible.

They told him not to fly too close to the sun or he'd drown.

They told him he was bound to get hurt.

But he couldn't help it.

He didn't listen.

He was choking, but the antidote was nowhere near.

He dug a hole so deep he could no longer see light.

He left that barrier between reality and dreams behind long ago.

He understood the meaning of impossible.

He wanted more than he had, so his wings melted.

He was bleeding out to death.

But who wouldn't.

Min Yoongi was too perfect.

Hoseok could've sworn that Yoongi looked at him with so much adoration. So much love, but how was that possible?

Yoongi wasn't real.

He was a painting.

Painting that Jung Hoseok composed.

He was a character.

Character from Hoseok's fantasy.

He was a dream.

Dream that Hoseok fell in love with.

He was a masterpiece.

Masterpiece that Hoseok named "Poisonous antidote" and kept safe.

Hoseok was fading. Drowning from the love that couldn't be possible. Love that cost him everything, his friends, his family and his sanity.

The painting made everyone that loved Hoseok, hate anything to do with paint. Painting and dreams made them lose Hoseok.

They told him painting him would be nothing, but a mistake. It was.

Sadly Hoseok was too far gone to even hear them. Once he was an uprising painter of the Renaissance era, but now he was an obsessed hopeless romantic.

They just didn't understand the beauty of this 'rag', but one day his masterpiece would be all people spoke about. It would be appreciated like it deserved.

For now he'd be stuck here, in love with someone out of reach.

____________

"And that was the story of this painting" Teacher says to his students, explaining the mysterious story of "Poisonous antidote" and its painter 'Jhope'.
The name of the painter or the boy on the painting was never known.

"The painter was obsessed, damn" Jungkook whispers to his friends.

"Yeah, that's for sure" Jimin whispers back.

"I guess Jhope would have been proud that his painting is world's most famous painting" Jin shrugs.

While his friend group was joking one boy was staring at the painting, falling behind.

"Hobi?" Asks his lover, trying to get his attention.

"Yeah? What's wrong Yoongi?" Hobi turns to the boy calling for him.

"You were zoning out" Yoongi mentions. "That guy looks like me"

"Yeah you two are twins. Even the age is the same as the painting" Hobi teases the boy who was barely more than a year older.

But unlike others, Jin and Yoongi were 18, legally old. How could they let this chance go?

"Jung Hoseok I'll smack you" Min Yoongi threatens.

"Gently? On the lips? With your lips?" Hoseok grins.

"Oh damn you" Yoongi says, gently pecking him.

"Let's go or they will leave us"

"Let's go" Yoongi says reaching for his hand.

In this life they weren't stuck so out of reach.