Alone

*Yin*

I was in the deep dark forest i was hunting as usual and caught a buck. I got a weird feeling like today did not feel good as usual something dark, mysterious i thought it was a bad day.So i brought the dead buck to my sister Yang. She is my older sister she is white with a black spot on her left eye. I was kind of the same but im black with a white spot on my right eye. Our parents died when me and my sister were just pups. They died protecting us from the eastern wolfs.

My sister and i grew up together learning how to survive, trust me it was hard and no one i mean no one took us in. God would it kill them to be nice, geez. I say we could be better than an alpha, me and my sis we can take down an alpha for how strong we have become. Now back to reality. I brought the deer to my sis and she skined the deer like nothing!

I said, "Save me some." she just looked at me with dark eyes all of a suddenly, meaning she was angry. She never looked at me that way before. I thought it was mom and dads birthday, no cause it already past, last month. So what made her angry.

Then after all the anticipation she said, "A mother black bear was following you with her cub and she did not go down with out a fight next time be careful ."

I walked all around her but stopped in my tracks on her right side. I gasped in horror. I looked on my left side. Slowly the marks appeared the pain was so unbearable. I started to shake then i fell. She got me a nice clean rag.

"No yang that's your clean towel." then she touched me with the towel, "owwwwwwwwwwww" I howled in pain.

"Yin you need help or you can die." she said.

"But your the only one i have." i complained.

"I can take you to doctor Bob and plus we could go to the eastern wolves river and not get caught." she countered.

It took a while to convince me but i finally agreed. Then all of a sudden i blacked out. I tryed to open my eyes, then i hear a voice that said, "She has a fifty/fifty chance that she might or might not survive."

So then i got up as quickly as i can to show im still alive. "Im not dead ok im still here," no one notice me then i thought to myself am i really dead. But im still alive and i know it, there's no way on earth that im dead. Finally i woke up then i look around Yang was right next to me. She said i had a nightmare!