Chapter 1: Installation Begins

It was December 7th, 1991, 11 PM at Showbiz Pizza Place, Where the animatronic band, The Rock-afire Explosion, were finally allowed to move and talk to each other with no humans around anymore.

"Man, that show we did was awesome! however, how many times are we going to do the same Abbey Road Medley?!" Mitzi said. "Well, I just think it's a good song Mitzi!" Fatz said.

"Man could you imagine how the pizza would taste here?! Makes me wish I wasn't bolted to the ground and could get up and grab a slice!" Dook said.
"Now Dook, you don't want pizza sauce getting in your airlines again." Said Billy Bob. "Yeah, the technician almost quit because of that incident, heh." Dook told Billy Bob.

Technicians walk in and the band freezes into their default positions

"Woah, what are they doing now?" 
Rolfe thought.

The techs start taking cosmetics off of Beach Bear

"Finally, I've always wanted that new arm cylinder!" Beach Bear said in his head.

But the techs wouldn't stop, and they left him as a bare metal skeleton and moved onto Fatz, Mitzi, Dook, Billy Bob, and Looney Bird.

Everyone was thinking to themselves "What are they doing?!".

"This is getting suspicious." Earl thought to himself.

The techs then started to unbolt the characters from the stage one by one, but when they got to Billy Bob, they threw him into the storage room.

"Oh god, where are they taking him?" Rolfe said in his head.

Looney Bird was screaming internally at the sight of seeing Billy Bob carelessly thrown into the storage room.

The characters, sitting on the dining room floor as bare skeletons, had to watch as the beloved backdrops were torn down and destroyed, and worst of all, seeing their own faces and clothes being cut up. The whole gang was feeling nauseous, despite being robots.

"Whatever is happening, it ain't good" Earl whispered to Rolfe while the techs were in the bathroom.

"This is awful!" Rolfe whispered in a tone that sounded like he was about to cry.

The techs walked in and started installing a new sign that read "Munch's Make Believe Band".
And after that, they put the characters back on stage, just in different positions. The techs then left for the night.

The band immediately started spouting their thoughts on this.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Mitzi yelled.

"What is this sign? I ain't no... Munch?" Fatz said.

"Hey Rolfe, isn't it a bit weird that they never even touched our stage?!" Earl asked Rolfe

"Yeah Earl, maybe they just haven't gotten to us yet! I hope I get the best makeover soon! ah ah ah!" Rolfe Said.

"Shut up before I break your neck, Rolfe..." Fatz said in an angry tone.

"Hey Billy Bob, you in there?" Dook yelled.

"Yeah, Dook! and it's not too bad in here actually, I think I might take a nap!" Billy Bob yelled.

"Alright, Billy Bob!!!" Looney Bird yelled.

The band was a little shook up but was excited for what the future might bring. Little do they know...