Sweet like Caramel (Angst)

"Hey, Kozu..." "Yes, Ken?" Kozu look at his sick brother on hospital bed. "Sometimes I wish I could be a bird" "Why?" Ask Kozu.

"Well bird can fly everywhere they want, And they look free unlike me... I need to stay here because I got cancer" Kozu sigh "Well it's for your own good" Ken look outside and keep staring at the birds.

After a few minutes later they heard a knock on their door, "Hey uhhh, Kozu can I talk with you somewhere else" Ken stare at the doctor "Man... He's pretty". " Hey Ken? Stay here okay? I'm going to have a little chat with your doctor "
Ken nod his head and take his sketch book and start to draw.

With Kozu and Takeru

"Is he going to be okay doctor? " Suddenly Takeru's face change "I'm sorry but... He only have 6 Days too live..." Kozu start to cry "But he is my brother, Is there anything I can do to make him cured from those cancer?!"

"I'm so sorry Kozu... there's nothing I can do... Plus he's already on stage 4 all we can do is gave him a good memory before he died... "

Meanwhile with Ken

"I'm bored... I'mma go search for Kozu-" While Ken was walking on corridor he heard a conversation between Kozu and Takeru. After he heard enough he accidentally bump into the door and run away from those room, "I-I will died in 6 days?and they want to keep it as a secret from me?" Ken crying on his bed while covering himself with a blanket.

A few hours later Kozu came back to Ken's room and see Ken sleeping peacefully. "Ken I'm sorry... I'm so sorry" Kozu said with a tears

Next day

"Hey Ken, How's your day?" Takeru ask Ken, All Ken do was sitting there and look at the bird outside. Takeru sigh and go to Ken and saw him crying "Hey Ken what's wrong?" Takeru hugged Ken but Ken start sobbing.

"I know I only can live for a days... I accidentally heard your conversation with Kozu yesterday..."
Takeru felt bad and he cupped Ken's face "Don't cry okay? I know life isn't fair but all we can do now is giving you a good time before you die" Ken's just stared at the Doctor faces

"Have someone told you that you're pretty..? Cuz you look like an angel when you smile" Ken stop crying and keep adore the doctor faces, "You're a sweet talker aren't you?" Takeru Pat Ken's head as he want to leave the room, Ken grab Takeru's arm "Please don't leave me here" with a 'puppy eyes'

"But I want to eat, Don't worry I will come back later" Ken look at Takeru's face "Why can't you just ate here? I'm boreddddd" Ken's start clinging to Takeru's hand "Pleaseeee Kechan, I don't want to be alone" Takeru look at Ken "Kechan?" "Mhm, It's a nickname for you, Do you like it?" Ken's lean his shoulder on Takeru's "Mhm it's cute"

Next Day

'Welp 1 day out 5 more day to go... Man I wish I could stay alive a little longer' Ken's sketch some drawing all his sketch book full of birds picture he draw, and Of course most of them was Owl

 Man I wish I could stay alive a little longer' Ken's sketch some drawing all his sketch book full of birds picture he draw, and Of course most of them was Owl

(This is my art please don't steal it)

Takeru came to Ken's while Ken listen to a song title (In another life) "Nice drawing" Ken's startled as he look at Takeru's face came closer to his face "Hey, Kechan, I didn't see you coming" "Well you're too focus on those bird and you wear earphones of course you didn't know when I am here"

"Anyway what are you drawing?" Ken's show his sketch book too Takeru "Well I'll just draw some of bird out there" "You really like bird, aren't you?" "Yea!!! Tbh I love all animals! But I only can draw bird, since they are the only animal I can see in here" Suddenly Ken's coughing and blood coming out from his mouth "KEN ARE YOU OKAY?" Takeru call the other doctors to help him clean up

"Kechan... I'm sorry if I keep being a burden to you..." Takeru look at Ken's face and said "You don't have to say sorry... It's our job to help the patient" Ken smile and fell asleep 'I wish I could stay a little longer with you' Takeru get out from Ken's room.

Day passed by,Takeru and Kentaro grow even closed and Takeru just realized he has a feeling for Ken after met him.

Takeru saw Ken laying down on his bed, Ken are too weak to move his body. "Hey, Ken wanna spend time together today?" Ken's nod as he weakly take his hand and brush it to Takeru's face "I'm so sorry if I can stay a little longer with you Kechan..." Ken's said it to Takeru while his eyes was full of tears.

They spend everyday talking what each other favorite thing, cover themselves in pink blanket and eat Onigiri while they watching a bird outside from the window.

Takeru wake up as He look at ken, "Hey Ken, wake up it's already morning" Ken didn't respond to him and Takeru start to panic "Ken... Please don't leave me... " As Takeru cry and hug Ken's body 'It's cold.... ' Takeru saw a paper on Ken's hand and he took it and he saw a portrait of him that Ken's draw and he flip the paper he saw something that ken's write after he fall asleep.

To Kechan,

I'm so sorry I can't be with you a little longer... I wish I don't have cancer... And I wanna tell you that Thanks for everything, I love you so much Kechan. You are the most amazing person I've ever met, I wish we'll met again in another life. Also after I died don't cry just remember that I'll always be with you even tho I'm dead"

Takeru hold those paper as he cry so hard, "I love you too Ken.... "

FINALLY FINISHED THIS FANFIC, Anyway it was a fanfic about me and my bf- Takeru was my BF and my name is Kentaro :D

ALSO IF YOU SAW SOME IN ANOTHER LIFE REFERENCE  I GOT INSPIRED BY THOSE LOVELY FANFIC ABOUT BOKUAKA (My favorite ship ofc)

Also the reason why I'll make me the one who died cuz I kin Bokuto and Takeru Kin Akaashi
So no wonder I died in this fanfic

I will post the new chapter I will make fluff don't worry
Also I will post the characters picture!!!