Grocery Shoping........?

"Talking"
                                  'Thinking'
                                   Author
  ———————————————————————
Saitama's pov
"I'm going out to get some ingredients for dinner" I said as I headed out the door. " ok see you soon master!" Was the last thing I heard from Genos before I left to head to the store.

I was half way to the store when the ground suddenly opened and pulled me in. 'well looks like I'm not eating dinner'

"WHO ARE YOU" a mysterious voice says. 'Oh I must have blacked out' I open my eyes and see that I was tied to a chair surrounded by multiple people." Um where am I" " answer my question first" I saw a man with dark hair and eye bags in front of me and a really skinny man. "My name is saitama soooo where am I and who are you" " why are you here and how did you get in."  The skinny man asked. 'I guess they aren't going to answer my question 😐'

" I don't know how I got here I was walking to the store when the ground opened up and I fell through and then I woke up here." " that's suspicious we are going to have to question you further" the dark haired one said as he stepped away from me. The skinny one stepped forward and asked," are you a villain?" " what, no I'm a hero"

" that's impossible I've  never heard of you and no hero I know looks like you" the skinny one says as he backs up. " well I know I'm not we'll known but I am one 😢" ' it hurts to know people have no idea who you are' " now are you going to tell me your names?"

They hesitate for a moment and then the sleepy one steps forward "I'm Aizawa shota and my hero name is eraser head and he is toshinori yagi or better known by his hero name all might."
' no fair they get cool hero names while I get caped baldy 🥲'

" so where am I, I still don't know." " your at UA" the skinn— all might says. " where and what's UA?" As soon as I said that their eyes light up in surprise. " you don't know what UA is. The biggest hero tranny school in Japan?!" Aizawa says in shock. 

" no should I?" " yes you most certainly should! Where do you live to not know that?"  All might asks. " I live in city Z" " city z?" " yep" "that's not even a place" " yes it is?" " something isn't right here we are going to have to ask you some more questions" Aizawa says and makes a call to a few other people

Time skip to after interrogation

" wait so let me get this straight, You where on your way to the store and a portal in the ground opens up and took you to a completely different world." " yep seems like it" I say to all might as he is trying to piece things together in his head. "well since we can't fully know if your a threat yet we are going to have to keep you here with us to monitor you" " fine by me"

And so the journey begins
—————————————————————————
CLIFFHANGER

Phew This is my first book so I hope it's good 😊 hope you liked it see you soon

Word count: 548 words