Matchablossom smut shot

Cherry walks in the front door,

"Hey honey, you're home!" Joe says from the kitchen. Joe turns around, Cherry blushes, Joes wearing an apron. JUST an apron and boxers. He's holding a wooden spoon in his hand.

"I'm making pasta for tonight." He says as he turns around to stir the pot again. Cherry walks up behind him. He puts his hands on his waist and slides them down to his hips.

"You look so hot right now," Cherry says as Joe turns around to look him in the eye. Cherry's eyes scan Joe's body, up and down. As Joe puts the spoon down and moves his hands to clutch Cherry's ass cheeks. Joe pulls Cherry in for a kiss, and brings one hand up to touch Cherrys.

A timer goes off and Cherry and Joe separate. "Pasta's done!" Joe turns back around and pours the pasta into the sink in a strainer. The table is set and they sit down for dinner. "I have a nice bottle of red if we want it."

"Oh yes. That would be nice."

Joe walks over to the wine fridge and grabs it. He pours each of them a glass.

It doesn't take long for Cherry to finish his glass, and the pinkette eagerly reaches for the rest of the bottle.

"Not yet princess, I want you completely sober for later," Joe interjects.

Cherry arches one perfect eyebrow, "Oh? And what are you going to do later?"

Joe leans in across the table, and whispers darkly into Cherry's ear. "I'm not gonna do anything you don't beg for."

Cherry just scoffs, raising the other eyebrow, "Me? Begging? I'd like to see you try."

Joe just chuckles, a smug smirk stretching his lips. "I'll make you eat those words"

Cherry would like, very much, to eat those words.

But he's prideful, stubborn, and just a little bit narcissistic; he doesn't want to give Joe the pleasure of seeing him beg.

"Are you ready to beg yet, pinkie pie?" Joe asks, pulling cherry away. Cherry's in quite the compromising position; arms bound behind his back with a soft silk cord, knees spread apart, and cock heavy between his legs. It doesn't help that Joe's been edging him for over an hour now.

"Hgg- no- I- stupid gorrilllia-" Is all Cherry can say before Joe is shoving cherry's head back onto Joe's dick.

"Not the answer I was looking for, bitch princess." Joe threads his finger's through Cherry's loose pink locks, before starting to move in earnest. Cherry can feel the stretch in his jaw as Joe's cock bullies it's way into his throat, and he absolutely loves it. It's all he can do to keep from gagging, but he can already feel the tears in his eyes.

"Alright, one last chance. Are you going to beg for me to fuck you?" Joe asks, finally pulling out of Cherry's mouth. "Are you going to beg for my thick cock in your slutty little hole? Are you going to beg for what you want?" He kneels down, so he's eye level with cherry. "Or are you going to be a little bitch about it? I can wait until you're so wet that the sheets are covered in your pre-cum, until you're physically hurting from arousal ."

Cherry's eyes widen and he shakes his head aggressively.

"Hmm?" Joe asks, "Does that mean if I take my cock out the reason you'll open your pretty little mouth is to beg for me?"

Cherry pauses, not wanting his pride to be hurt, but he's already wet and wants joe inside of him so badly. Cherry twirls his tongue around Joe's dick, making Joe's knees buckle and a small moan slides out of his mouth.

Joe slides his throbbing cock out of Cherry. "You like that, huh?" Cherry asks, smiling spitefully up at his husband.

Joe bluches, and turns his face to hide the pink coating his cheeks. "I told you not to speak unless you were going to beg me. I think I'll have to punish you."

"Hmmm, and what are you going to do to me?"

Joe reaches on the bedside table to grab a paddle

"This okay, pinkiecakes?"

Cherry nods aggressively. Joe stands up and gets behind Cherry.

"Beg for it. Beg for me to fuck you. I want you begging and pleading me to please fuck the living shit out of you." Joe starts spanking cherry with the paddle. Cherry lets out a moan, trying to hold on as long as he can.

"Uh oh, is someone not going to do what im asking? What did I say. Beg for it." Joe says as he spanks him over again. Cherry lets out an ungodly moan, Joe spanks him again.

"Hh-g Joee~" Cherry moans his name so loud the whole town could've heard. Joe quickly uses his free hand to covor cherry's mouth.

"Sh. Dont speak unless youre begging for me to fuck you." Cherry can barely go on any longer, he needs him. He needs joe inside him, and soon. Joe spanks him yet again.

"Mmm~ Fine! Please fuck me! Fuck me, Joe! Fuck me! Fuck me now! I need you inside me, Joe! Im begging you please for the love of god fuck me already! Joe please im on my literal knees begging you. Fuck me. Mmm~ Joe~ Fuck me. Im begging you." Cherry finally gives in, he was not able to hold on for any longer he gave up, he needs joe.

Joe is relieved, as hes been waiting for this too. He gives a massive smile as he throws the paddle down and slides into cherry. Cherry moans even loader then before, but this time joe doesnt stop him. Joes grunting as he thrusts into Cherry again.

"More, please Joe. mmm~ im begging you more~" Cherry pleads

Joe grins and grunts, as he pulls all the way out then back in as far as he can, pushing. Cherry's moans have been getting progressable loader, nearly screaming. Joe is thrusting into Cherry, each time trying to go deaper into him. Joe tilts his head back, and thrusts again.

"Ahh~ im close, im close, Joe. Harder, faster. Mmm~" Cherry drops his head, sweat dripping down his face, he can taste the salty sweat falling into his wide open mouth.

Joe speeds up, thrusting at 2x the speed, trying to go deeper than he had before.

"Ah~ im coming, Joe," Cherry orgasams. But Joes not finished yet.

"Im not done, pinkiepie, youre going for round two."