Limitations

Nova's POV
There I stood at the doors of Warren High I walked thru the rusty doors that screech when they are open. I got greeted by the fumes of zit cream and Axe cologne and Bath & Body Works lotion. Bath & Body Works lotion and Axe cologne smell good but not together. I walked through the halls and burgundy lockers like a badass with black shades. I stopped when I reached room 308 I stomped in the room and sat in the spiral chair. Mrs. Beluga the reading teacher didn't even bother to say anything and I was actually surprised since I'm new and it was disrespectful but I didn't care. I don't want to be at this hellhole. She turned around and darted her eyes at me I was sitting with my legs crossed, shades on and a facial expression of no emotion. "Nova Waters Is anything wrong you've been acting so disrespectful ever since you came in." She said. My eyebrows furrowed I replied in a stern tone saying, " You know what, it is a problem you're sitting here looking like a beluga whale. I don't want to be here and I just moved away from Arizona to Los Angeles in a plane and my ears still hurt from them popping when I was on the plane!" I stormed out the room and headed to the bathroom. I'm going to skip school.

(At Home)
"Hi honey!" Said my mom asking me how was school and I just ignored her she knew that I didn't want to be here. She sighed and said, " I understand that you don't want to be her but you can atleat talk to me instead of not saying anything all."I just looked at her and looked back down she pushed me towards the back door and said that I need some fresh air. I opened up the door and saw this big 'ol tree I got angry and started to kick the tree. " I. Fucking. Hate. You." I said I panted for breath and looked down at my feet. " What the hell?" it was four leaves on the floor and it was the same amount of words that I said when I was angry. Then three more came down after I said what the hell. I studied the tree for superstitions and scurried back in that it's one crazy ass tree. Its like the tree is the limitations to my words I wonder what happen when they all come off. " Nah!" I thought this tree is nothing but regular.