Am I Gay Quiz??

It was another boring day for the band members. Puff Puff is trying to get ahold of Tig while she's obviously not interested, Benatar is practicing his god awful keyboard skills, irritating the other members, Deejay's resting on the couch, and Axel's playing with his hawk.

 Everyone was doing their own things up until Puff Puff stood up and said, "This shit is boring, why don't we all go to Walmart and screw around?" All the other band members turned to look at Puff, then looked back at each other while nodding except Benatar. "I don't think that's a good idear." Benatar said in his annoying fucking high pitched British voice.

Suddebly, everyone replies in a yelling tone.

"SHUT UP BENATAR!"

-------------------------------------------

As time passed, everyone was ready. Puff drove himself and the rest of the band over to Walmart. They arrived, and Puff Puff takes a glance at the parking lot, and sees DeeJane. Puff says "Hey, you guys can go inside the store. I gotta go do something." in a nervous tone. The rest of the band goes inside Walmart without Puff.

When everyone was inside and messing around, Puff ran up to DeeJane wanting to continue the intimate moment they had in the past, while waving and yelling. "HEY!! DEEJANE!!"

Suddebly, DeeJane turns and looks at Puff with a disgusted look. "Did you invest in penis enlargement surgery? If so, you can speak to me." DeeJane says in a stern tone. Puff blushes in embarrassment and mumbles a little. He walks off into the store, eventually finding everyone else.

His eyes lock on DeeJay, and he grasps on DeeJays arm and drags him out of the store. He tells Benatar and Axel that it's an emergency. Puff takes DeeJay to the back of the Walmart.

"What the hell are you doing." DeeJay says in his deep attractive  voice.  Puff blushes a little bit, as he wants to say something but can't. "I-" Puff stutters, and DeeJay can't help but giggle. Puff turns pink from being flustered. "Wh-what're you laughing at? I-" Puff says while sweating a little. 

"You're just adorable when you're nervous." DeeJay says while blushing a little bit. Puff backs up onto the wall, and DeeJay looks down at him. "Huh, you really are short." he says in a flirty tone. It seems as Puff didn't take it the way it was intended. Puff strikes back and says "Hey, I may be short but my dick is probably bigger than yours." DeeJay responds with something VERY BOLD..

"Oh yeah? Let's measure then." The two blush, while looking at each other nervously, both very, very flustered. Puff Puff has been waiting for this moment without even knowing. "Bet." he says. Puff Puff was confused on why he wanted this, as he thought to himself..

I'm not gay.. I'm straight. WHY do I want to see some ones dick. Specifically DeeJays?

He shakes his head to stop the thoughts, and whips it out without hesitation. "Ya got a measuring tape?" Puff says. DeeJay blushes in shock, not expecting THIS to happen. DeeJay tries to keep his eyes off how big Puff's balls are, and says "Y-yeah. I think there's one in the van. Maybe we should go there instead of the back of Walmart WHERE THERE ARE CAAAMERASSS." Puff blushes and realizes that the employees probably just saw his penis. He zips his pants back up and walks to the van with DeeJay.

DeeJay grabs the measuring tape and begins to unzip his pants. His member is bigger than Puff thought as he glances at it from across the room. "Okay, lets stand side by side now, to see who's bigger. Wait, no homo shit right.?" Puff says in a sort of worried tone. DeeJay says "O-Oh no no of course not.." sounding very fake. He walks over to Puff and they stand side by side comparing members. Puff sees that DeeJays is VERY BIGGER THAN HIS, and he gets on his knees to check the size. He pulls the measure tape out and sees ho-

"WOAH YALL ARE GAY??" Axel shouts.

The door bursts open. Puff and DeeJay blush and start sweating. "U-uh no?" DeeJay says nervously. Puff, being very embarrassed, runs over to the bathroom to hide. He also thinks to himself,

Damn, 9 inches?

Benatar couldn't handle this information, so he just walked out, and Axel went with him to comfort him.

DeeJay knocks on the bathroom door, and Puff jumps and quickly says "WHO IS IT??"

DeeJay says in a deep seductive tone "Its me, baby ;)" with a mischievous smirk even though puff puff couldnt fucking see his face so hes just standing there like an idiot.

Puff Puff opens the door, and says "..Baby?" while blushing. He enjoyed hearing those words coming from DeeJay, specifically directed towards him. DeeJay pins Puff to the wall, the sexual tension growing between them each second that passed. Puff Puff really wanted to kiss him, but confused with himself, he runs off back into Walmart to find the others. DeeJay yells out "WAIT!"

Puff ran to the electronic section. He went on one of the laptops and googled

"gay quiz 100% true am i gay buzzfeed quiz"

He clicked the first option and answered the questions while being terrified for the results.

"Do you find yourself blushing when you sit by another man?"

Yes.

"Do you like titties?"

Yes.

"Do you see yourself marrying a man in the future?"

Yes.

Calculating results....