Prologue

"You know it's all your fault"

Chloe

Friends ain't shit I tell ya! They always fucking around with yo exes and shit. But that's cool, all I need is me, myself and I. Bitches are way too sneaky. I pulled off the lot, calling my main bitch, Juicy.

"Hey bitch! is everything set?" I asked.

"Bitch you know it is! Just say the word and imma blow this mothafucka to pieces!" Juicy laughed.

"Girl do yo thang! I need a hot bubble bath. Too much on my mind" I groaned while rubbing my temple.

"Well I'm pressing the button bitch! watch the news 'cause it's another 9/11 in this bitch!" Juicy yelled.

I laughed and playfully rolled my eyes. "Girl you a mess! but I'll call you later" I told her.

"Aight bitch" she said and hung up. Lord knows she loves that bitch word. I sped down Main Street heading home. All my troubles were finally gone.

As Juicy hung up, she counted down and pressed the button setting Deanna and Darryl's "happy home" on fire. "Burn bitch burn!" said Juicy before she lit her blunt. Jacquees's "Lifestyle" blared through the speakers as sped off watching the house burn in flames in her rear view. little did she know, It was the wrong people in the house at the wrong time.
------------------------------------------