part 1

Hello, i'm the writer of this fanfiction, and this is my first english fanfiction so i hope you like it and please don't mind my grammatical mistakes 🥲🛐
Hope you all enjoy it~~

Sasuke pov:

Panting, i sqweezed the piece of paper in my hand.
Tho it was snowing heavily and my fingers were freezed, the heat of my body was so high as if it was on fire..
I opened the paper again as my hands trembled. A frown came on my eyebrows, grabbed my katana and started running again.
I gotta hurry up and finish this work..he needs my help...

It was almost two weeks ago that both me and naruto were sent on a mission. But it didn't take any long that we seperated and i went to farther villages. both of us, were lookin for a big group of rebel ninjas. And ever since we seperated from each other, naruto started writing me letters.
"We might not see each other for a while, sasuke! So remember that i'll be sendin you letters every night~"
Naruto smiled widely while sayin these. He fixed his cape's collar and waved his hand for me as he runned to his own path. I just looked at him with my lips being apart a lil from each other, but didn say anything.
He said that, but i didn't even think that he would actually do it.
I smiled a lil "take care.." whispered as i moved to my next destination.
I had two genins with me in my mission. their nagging didn really matter to me cause i didn't even let them to act like spoiled brats. but it kept reminding me of that blonde, talkative dude. Can't deny, i missed that side of him a lot.
I giggled a lil to my thoughts while entering the next village , which was nearly..destroyed. the people of the village rushed to us , beggin for help as soon as they saw us coming, since they knew who we were.
We stayed the night in an old inn. i Couldn't sleep and was lookin at the sky from the window, wondering if it was me and naruto's bad luck, that Exactly when there was a lot to discuss about with each other, this long and dangerous mission came up. When or how it would be done, alive or dead..i wasn't sure of any of em. But..i believe in naruto.. he's not someone who would fail easily..i mean..he shouldn't..even though he's an idiot! Then..i should do my best as well.
One of the genins came in my room in a hurry " uchiha sama, we recieved a letter which is for you." He said.
My eyes got wide open as soon as i saw the letter in his hand. Suddenly, i felt a childish happiness deep inside, while grabbin the letter n reading it immediately.