ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1

3rd person pov

2 bright e/c eyes opened,  6:30 huh, well school starts at 7:30(I don't actually know when it starts so pretend it's that) time to get up. They got out of bed and did their breathing exercises, after practicing for years they got to 55 seconds of breath holding. They go downstairs, get some waffles and head out for school. First day at UA, wow, can't believe it. Also I'm very lucky that uncle Hizashi was able to get me as the 3rd recommendation student, normally that doesn't happen, but pop off me ig

1st person pov

I'm walking, skipping slightly all the way up the hill and to the most prestigious school in the country. When I make it there, there's a kid blocking the entry talking to a girl. I slowly tap my foot waiting for them to sit down or at least get out of the doorway. I was/am a very impatient person. I slowly see uncle Shou rolling toward the door in the sleeping bag he adores so much. I start to chuckle knowing what he's going to do. He scares them and I just burst out laughing, the boy and the girl in the doorway notice me and they stare. "Excuse me" I push through them and go to my seat in the back, i notice that I'm in the last row and the only one there. Well there are normally 5 rows but they had to make 6 for me, but hey why am I in the back? Anyone else could have been but noooo it had to be me. After instructions from the teach, i grab an outfit and go outside.

After the whole thing about how the person in last place would be kicked out(which could be a lie or the truth, knowing uncle shou) we begin. I of course won the 50 yrd dash, with my quirk(will be explained in bit) with .01 seconds. Although i did pretty mediocre on the rest of them, except for the sit ups, i had been practicing. At the end I got 11th place, dead in the middle. I saw the boy who had gotten the second best ball throw in the class shaking as he realized he got last place. I debated leaving him alone but decided to go comfort him. "Hey dude, u good? I saw u got last, but u did great at the ball throw, beat the anger issues kid over there." I pointed to said kid with anger issues who glanced over with a scowl but slowly dropped it when he saw who was talking and went back to looking at the board. "I can't go home not after all I've done, I just can't." He mumbles, tears welling in his eyes. "Oh, it was a joke, I just wanted u guys to do ur best." Uncle Shou says. "WHAT?" The whole class yells, including the kinda plain looking kid. "I get another chance" the boy says hugging me out of excitement, but not purposefully meaning to do it. "Woah buddy, I'm not a huge fan of human contact, can u pls stop?" I calmly say glancing over at the teacher, who was fuming. "Midoriya, hands off my husband's, sister's child" "WHAT?" the whole class screams, in unison for some odd reason. 

After a bit of prying it was made clear to the class that I in fact was related to him. "Yea, Uncle Hizashi, erm, Present Mic is my mom's brother." I bluntly say, while Aizawa just looks at me. "Y/N, ur not allowed to call me or Present mic by our first names or uncle, while we are in school." He said, i could tell he didn't rly want that to be a rule but, u know, professionalism. "Ok, Mr. Aizawa.," I say. Anyways after some students were complaining that I might get special treatment, I cut them off. "Oh definitely not, if anything their going to be harsher on me than u." "Anyways class dismissed." He calls, I feel stares on me so I rush out of there. Some trying to trail me. So I stop them with my quirk.

I turn around and look at them, get a big breath and hold it. They freeze in their steps, only thing still conscious is their brain. U might be wondering what my quirk is, well it's called Time Breath, essentially, anything/one I look at is frozen in time for as long as I hold my breath and they're in my field of vision. Once they leave my field of vision or I stop holding my breath they go back to normal, or if they walk in after I've started holding my breath. I turn the corner and make a sprint for it. I see them stand at the gates of the school debating to follow me or not, they choose not to. I head home and go straight to napping, I wonder what tmr will be like? Well guess I'll find out. I close my eyes and drift off.

~End of Chapter 1~