Mha Oneshots: Doing Dishes

You had your headphones on almost full volume because Kiri was working out with his heavy metal music. You sigh getting up from the couch & walking to the kitchen.

You look to see a hell lot of dishes. You sigh shaking your head. You take some dishes out of the sink then you start some warm water.

You lean against the counter waiting. You push yourself off the counter & turn off the tap. You sigh starting to scrub & rinse them.

Kiri sighs then he gets up turning off the music. He grabs a towel rubbing his forehead then puts it around his neck. He walks out of his workout space.

He closes the door, walking from the downstairs living room to the stairs. He sighs going up the stairs. He sees you. He stands behind you without you even noticing. He listens to you sing.

" 'Cause I'm so into you~ Into you~ Into you~" One of your earbuds came out without you noticing. He leans in & sings in a nice & a little deep voice.

" 'Cause I'm so into you~ Into you~ Into you~" You stop just as you put the plate down shocked. He chuckles a bit. He stretches out his arm & turns off the tap.

"You really do have an amazing voice, pebble." He says putting his hands on the counter.

"Kiri, I'm trying to do the dishes." You turn around with your arms crossed.

He smiles with his eyes closed, hand on the back of his head. Just as you try to push him back by his bare chest. He pins you against the counter with one of his legs in between yours. You blush a bit.

"Kiri, I am not in the mood."

"Too bad." He smirks. He throws you over his shoulder smiling.

"Kiri!!!! PUT ME DOWN!!!!!" You beat his back.

"No can do, pebble. Just keep in mind that you won't be able to walk tomorrow." He says with a chuckle.

The next day truth be told you couldn't walk.
________________

335 words. I actually kinda like this one. I also made this for a friend.