00. transfer student

Today is a new school year and all students look at their names on the bulletin board, see their name in a new class after advancing to third grade, likewise with Sojiro Kanata who just moved in today But he immediately left the place because too many students had gathered there.

-Head to the teacher's room-

"You will be placed in class 3 A"

The person who said it was a teacher, Sakura Ayumi, she was a beautiful teacher, every man would agree with that opinion.

"You don't talk much huh and it's a coincidence that I'm the homeroom teacher"

After saying that, Sakura - sensei immediately stood up, prepared, and head to the class.

"Come with me"

-Meanwhile in Class 3 A-

There was chatter among the students getting to know each other, and there were also those who already knew each other, but there is one student who doesn't really care, her name was Amagi Yui And she is the queen of this school or can be called the school belle.

"Y.U.I -CHI!!"

Suddenly she was hugged from behind and the one hugging her was

"Sa-Sachi! Thank goodness we're in the same class again"

"Hehe I know you will be lonely without me, so I asked the teacher to be put in the same class as you"

Sachi said while shrugging her shoulders and speaking in a proud tone and smile face.

"Really???"

Retort yui with a curious face and a finger on the lips

"Of course not, who do you think I am can ask for anything and get granted"

While hit on top of yui head with the book she brought

('-﹏-')

The two of them look close because indeed, they have been friends since the second grade of high school, yumi sachi that's her name.

The school bell rang and all the students had taken their seats, And it looks like there is an empty seat.

~There is one empty seat here, is there a student who hasn't come yet?~

Yui thought so, maybe this student is still looking around for this class, and this is where sakura-sensei comes in.

"Alright good morning!"

With enthusiasm, Sakura-sensei immediately greeted the students, and it was seen that the students were also very enthusiastic after knowing that Sakura-sensei was their homeroom teacher.

-Yes!! Sakura-sensei is our homeroom teacher- Said the male student from behind and the others followed, everyone looked happy.

"All right, please be quiet"

Sakura-sensei is a teacher who is liked by many students, she is famous for being kind and beautiful, especially when she is only 23 years old.

"Good morning, most of you already know me right?, so let's get straight to it-"

Not finished speaking, amagi yui immediately raised her hand and said

"Umm sensei, there's still one student who hasn't come yet shouldn't it be better to wait a bit?, maybe he's still looking for this class"

Hearing that Sakura-sensei smiled

"All of you will meet him soon"

Hearing this all the students were confused, is he a transfer student? They all whisper to each other