Anazi Brooks in media
———————————————

Tuesday , December 4th

"Anazi I love you princess" I told Anazi my baby while holding her in my hands and feeding her my breast milk. Omar walked in the bedroom from the other side of the house.

"me and kam finna head out to the trap" he spoke while looking at me. "I said I had somewhere to go and you needed to watch Anazi Omar" I spoke while finishing breast feeding her and pulling up my bra and putting a towel on my shoulder and set Anazi by my shoulder and started patting her back.

"man something came up just take Anazi with you dude" Omar spoke while getting aggravated. "Omar I'm tired of your shit dude get the fuck on" I said while continuing to burp Anazi.

"you trippin" he said while walking out the room. I got on my phone a texted the group thread and telling the girls I wouldn't be able to make it to the brunch we were going to have, they didn't ask questions and just said it was okay.

Minutes later Anazi soon fell asleep and I took her to her bedroom and put her in her crib. I walked downstairs and grabbed my rose gold Mac book and sitting on the couch. I went on Amazon.com to look for Anazi some decorations for her 1st birthday.

8:25 P.M
————————

Incoming call from "My baby❤️💍" I suddenly woke up from my phone ringing. I twisted over and grabbed my phone off the bedside table and answered the phone call from Omar.

"what omar?"

"What you doing mama"

"minding my business Omar" I spoke while sitting up in the bed.

"don't start koria , but Ian gone be home till around 3"

"what the fuck you mean around 3 get off my line nigga" I spoke while hanging up the phone. I put my phone on the bed side table and went into Azani room to check on her. I kissed her fore head and went back into my room and layed back down falling asleep.

10:25 A.M.
—————————

I was woken up to Anazi crying and Omar in the bed holding on to me. I moved away from him and walked to her room and picked her up. She instantly stopped crying and smiling a little at me.

I walked downstairs with her and put her in her playpen. I took out some eggs and bacon with some pancake mix. I took out a pan and some butter. I put the pan on the stove and sprayed the pan down and started frying some bacon. I grabbed another pan and put it on the stove sprayed it down and started making the scrambled eggs.

I soon finished making breakfast and picked up azani and went upstairs to my bedroom. "Omar wake up" I shook him a little bit.

"Omarrr wake uppp" I said shaking him some more.

"anazi beat daddy up" I said while putting azani on Omar. He woke up smiling at azani and me I rolled my eyes. "Here go your food" I said handing him his tray of breakfast.

I sat in the bed next to Omar and ate my breakfast while bottle feeding Anazi my breast milk. Anazi first birthday is in 4 days and I'm stressed because Omar always gone but in due time everything will be better.

I finished my breakfast and Anazi was sleep again. She sleeps around 5 times a day. "omar I'm going to brunch with my girls" I said while looking at him on his phone.

"who all gone be there"

"The usual jasmine,kari, mariyah"

"Where y'all gone be at"

"To the place in downtown"

He ignored the last part and went back to texting on his phone. "Omar who you texting" I said while peeking at his phone.

"touch ya nose koria" he said bluntly.

I grabbed Anazi while she was still sleeping and going to put her in her crib. I walked back into are room and snatched his phone at a good minute.

"bro wtf you on dude"

"OMAR WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH" I said starting to tear up while reading him and her messages quickly. "give me my fucking phone koria" he said while standing up walking over to me.

"OMAR YOU FUCKING THIS UGLY BITCH" I said while throwing his phone out are room door. It fell downstairs. "KORIA WHAT THE FUCK BRO" he said while moving closer to me.

I ran up on him punching him all in his shit. "I'm — tired — of — yo — cheating ass" I said between every punch. He grabbed my hands and pushed me to the wall. "Keep yo hands off me bitch"

"BITCH REALLY OMAR FUCK YOU" I said while running to Anazi's room grabbing her while she was crying. I ran down the stairs grabbing my keys and purse and went to my car just getting in and driving off.

Me and Omar all got into these arguments about these type of things. I was used to it so I knew that I'd be back at the house before night time even came. I loved Omar I knew he was a drug dealer so it came with being gone all night and bitchs.

I drove to a parking lot and got me and Anazi together. "Anazi I love you girll" I said kissing her fat cheeks. Anazi made me feel whole after every argument between me and Omar . I love that nigga to death, I wanna marry him one day tbh.

Anazi giggled at nothing in particular putting her little hands around my finger. I ended up driving to the mall so I could get some clothes for her birthday party.

Once we arrived at the mall I got out with Anazi and grabbed her stroller and put her in it buckling it up.

I grabbed my AirPods and put one in my ear and one in my purse. I looked around the mall going to the forever 21.

I picked out these cute jeans because I got costumed made shirts.

I had got a little more things before we left the mall. Anazi was knocked df out when I put her in her car seat. I swear I love her , better things to come.

————————————————————————
Don't mind the mistakes .
Comment suggestions for different chapters.