Melly

Melly is my main oc

No, she isn't a stick sona (we still have some differences)

Her nickname is Melly Jelly

This is what she looks like :3

(You'll see a lot of her)

This is her backstory:

Name: Melly

She/her

Abilities:

-like that of a cat, she has sensitive hearing, and night vision. Her padded feet let her move almost without noise. Cat like reflexes make her agile and swift.

-she also has invisibility powers (good for spying and stealing)

-she doesn't really like to kill, hurt, but she does carry two daggers just in case she might use it.

Weakness:

-lasers will instantly attract her focus away and she will chase it willingly.

-at after night time operations, she has a slight disadvantage. Her glowing eyes make it easy it spot her in the corner.

-to solve both these problems, she made a special pair of goggles to protect her from lasers and her glowing eyes.

Extra info:

She isnt the really violent or insane kind of villain.

But she does steal what she wants, whenever she wants. She doesn't like it when people tell her this and that.

Used to just be a common pickpocket, now she steals from the Louvre museum, home to the Mona Lisa.

Her goal is to steal the Mona Lisa. (someday)

Summary of her back story:

Was created in a video game called sneak'n steal, but the characters there were treated badly.

So one hopefull eve, she and her best friend Jinx (a fox) escaped the video game and into the internet.

Later (much later) Jinx betrays Melly and left her to rot.

Melly just barely escapes and but her heart hurts more than her body.

She vowed to never help a traitor and to help the one who were betrayed. (E.g. Dark)

(I just wanted to add this part) Immunity's:

She's immune to deletion blades such as Dark's

Jinx helped her make a code in her that granted this immunity.

It wasn't really stable, so she might glitch every few months.

But despite this, it comes in handy every now and then.

You'll see Jinx (my other oc) soon enough 

And Dark is The Dark Lord from Alan Becker 

Feel free to ask for art tips or share some of your own! (I'm always looking to improve)

Ty for reading all this 

Byeeeeee <3