William's and Wolfie's Love story pt1

(This takes place after Charlie died)

(Also William and Wolfie isn't together, and they already know each other so does the others)

It was a boring day, Kids screaming, loud noises/sounds. While everyone was helping out with the party Wolfie was keeping an eye out for any children. She really dislikes parties especially ones involving children, she hates kids for a fact, They were always annoying little brats who liked to cause any kind of trouble.

Wolfie POV
A kid then came up to me and asked me me something strange... "Miss..." the kid said. "What is it kid..." I said clearly annoyed. "Chica is acting weird..." they said. "Alright I'll go fix her..." I said. I then walked to the stage and grabbed Chica I then brought her to the Parts and Service room. I then saw William sitting at a desk doing something so I walked up to him and hugged his neck from behind. He looked behind and saw me. "What are you doing here?!" He said pushing me away. "Chica is broken..." I said looking at Chica. "Oh, alright I will fix her later..." he said continuing doing something. "What are you doing?" I asked. I then tried to look but William turned away so I couldn't see. "Nothing now leave..." he said annoyed. "Can I see please..." I said trying to convince him. "No..." he said very angry. I then smirked and whispered in his ear "Can I please see Willy?~" I asked flirting with him. He blushed and stuttered "F- Fine!" He said still blushing. "But don't tell anyone about this..." he said. "Okay! I won't!" I said excited. He then showed me multiple glowing purple bottles. "What are they?" I asked. "They are called remnant..." he said. "Well what does it do?" I asked.
"It makes you immortal..." he said. "Ooo that's sounds cool!" I said. "Yeah..." He said looking away..." he then looked at me. "What? Do you want some?" He asked me." I looked back at him. No, why would I need that if I'm already dead?" I said. He had a shocked face. "Wait- your dead?!" He said. "Yeah...but I don't like talking about it..." I said. "Oh, that's quite alright..." he said. "Anyways do you want anything else?" He asked me. Well~ I want you~" I said whispering and smirking in his ear. He blushed again and looked away trying to stop blushing. I then sat on his lap and  I grabbed his chin and made him look at me. It was funny to see him get flustered, I thought. I then kissed him which made him blush even more. We then stopped kissing and I whispered in his ear. "I should get going Willy~ I need to do my job before boss fires me~" I whispered. I gave him a peck on the lips before I got off his lap and walked to the door. I stopped and winked at him before walking out. He just sat their confused what happened. 

(Imagine his face be like 😳 lol)
"What the fuck just happened..." he said still shocked and blushing.

Time skip to the end of the day
While I was cleaning up a mess. I realized William wasn't in the main party room so I put everything away and walked into the Service room. When I went in I saw him sleeping so I quietly walked close to him until I was in front of him and sat on his lap for awhile until he woke up. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I came to see you!" I said smiling. He blushed, her smile is too cute... he thought. "Okay?" He said. "You look cute when you sleep!" I said smiling. He blushed even more,why is she so cute?! He thought. "T- thanks..." he said blushing still. I then kissed him and he kissed back, I then put my arms around his neck while he holds my waist with his hands. We stop and I get off. "It's almost closing time..." I said. "Okay, also can I get your number?" He asked. I smiled, "of course!" I said before pulling out a paper and pen and wrote my number on it. I then gave him the paper and gave him a peck before going out the door and leaving the pizzeria. He blushed and grabbed his things before heading out to his house. Should I love her? He questioned. I might hurt her... he thought. I will give her a chance... he thought with a small smile.