Chapter 1: Lights, Camera, Action!

8:30 in the morning, you were already up and showered. It was your first day on set as She-Hulk in the New Avengers movie. You were extremely excited to be in a Marvel movie, it had been your dream ever since you saw the first Avengers movie in 2012 as a teenager. You always had looked up to Scarlett Johansson, she seemed like the cool older sister you never had.

You put your hair in a messy bun before grabbing your bag and heading out of your room. You live in a modern house in Santa Monica by the beach because you just love to wake up to see the waves crashing along the shore.

Your driver took you to the drive through at Starbucks to get coffee and a scone before driving you to the studio. Upon arriving, you were shown to your trailer by a lovely woman named Raya. You settled in nicely before being called to meet with the cast. You walked in the studio to see the rest of the cast standing around, chit chatting.

Tom Holland, Sebastian Stan, Anthony Mackie, Florence Pugh, Hailee Steinfield, Iman Vellani, Xochitl Gomez, Benedict Cumberbatch, Elizabeth Olson, Letitia Wright, Natalie Portman and Simu Liu all chatting around. You walked up to Elizabeth and gave her a hug. You two have become close since you filmed a TV show with her together. Yeah, this wasn't your first rodeo obviously. You were in a lot of other movies and TV shows and were the main lead in a few.

One you are most known for was your role in Tomb Raider as Lara Croft which everyone loved. You loved playing that role because Lara was one of your favorite video game characters.

"How are you Y/n?" Lizzie asked.

"I'm good. I'm so happy to have this role especially because I get to work alongside my best friend again!" you exclaimed.

"Yes! I'm so excited to work with you!" she said.

You introduced yourself to a few people who you hadn't met before. One of which was Florence. "Hi! Lizzie has told me all about you, I'd love to get to know each other, maybe even be friends?" she said.

"Yes of course!" you exclaimed. You were always up for making new friends.

"You're really pretty by the way."

You blushed at her comment. The fact one of the most beautiful girls you have ever seen is calling you pretty really got you flustered.

Then, it was off to costume and makeup.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your suit was the typical She-Hulk white and purple bodysuit, and you had a green wig on as well as your skin was painted green. They would later edit you in CGI to make you appear bigger.

As you sat in the makeup chair in your robe, drinking wine while flipping through a magazine you heard someone come in your trailer. You turned to see who it was thinking it was probably just your stylist, but it was none other than Florence. "Oh hey Flo." you said nonchalantly.

"Hi Y/n, wow you look beautiful even when you're green." she chuckled.

"Thanks. You look pretty great too. I've always loved your guys's white suits from Black Widow. I'm really happy they kept it for this movie."

"I know right? And of course my vest has pockets."

"Yes of course, Yelena loves pockets doesn't she?"

"Yes she does." you both had a laugh as you talked about your characters and what you plan to do after filming is over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filming went smoothly, and it was time to pack up and go home. You said goodbye to everyone before heading out. When you got home you decided to treat yourself with a nice rose petal bath, wine in hand while scrolling through social media.

One thing you knew for sure is that you really wanted to see Florence again, she was so cheerful and put a smile on your face every time she'd talk to you. It was like you knew each other for years.

You got into your silk pj's and climbed into bed after plugging in your phone. You snuggled in nicely, while watching the now dark waves crashing along shore.