Finding Hiruma Once Again

(Author's Note: This is like a second part to my story "Hiruma's Secret." It would make more sense if you read it first. Hope you enjoy. Also there is just a bit of yaoi involved, you have been warned.)

I dashed along the trees that were dark and quiet. It was night, and I couldn't sleep. With that "dream" lurking through my mind...My speed increased, and so did my heart's beat. I winced softly, but kept running. Something was making me go there... to that place where I was so afraid. I did not know why, it was as if something was making me go there. Perhaps it was to see Hiruma? I was not so sure. I suddenly tripped on a tree's root sticking out of the ground. I slammed into the earth below me. I winced and I was panting. My heart was throbbing and pounding in my chest. I overdid it just a little, but I slowly got up and continued walking towards that place... that gate... that... other world...it was as if yesterday it had happened. 

Walking through that gate, seeing the sudden changes of the sky. It reminded me of a nightmare, or something out of a horror movie. And Hiruma's song, it led me there, with it's soft melody and its eerie sound. When I spoke to him, his eyes were tinted red...Then I remember hearing creatures of that other world, and they were approaching me. It was as if Hiruma led them. The devil and his demons from hell.

I shivered and I kept walking. Hiruma called that place Silent Hill. I shut my eyes as I kept walking. The moon was high this time, unlike the other time, when it was only sunset. I stopped as I reached that gate... That gate... with its old appearance.. and its rusty bars... The rust looked almost like a bloody color. I placed my hand to the gate, my heart was pounding. I then slowly pushed it open.

What I had seen was not a dream, because suddenly the sky turned red, the moon turned black, and I saw Hiruma walking out. He smirked at me, raising an eyebrow slightly at me. "You have returned, Pipsqueak," he said, the redness in his eyes didn't fade since the last time I had seen him, "perhaps you aren't as afraid as I thought you were. You DO realize... this is hell on earth." He smirked rather darkly at me, and my eyes widened. I slowly approached him, my heart was pounding rapidly. "Hiruma..." I said, "why are you in a place like this?" I looked up at him with worried, concerned eyes. He smirked turned even more dark when I looked up at him. He started laughing, it wasn't a happy sort of laugh. It was one of those laughs you'd hear from a mad man. "Because, Fucking Pipsueak.." He said and placed his hand to my cheek, it felt cold,"I LIVE here... I was BORN here..." My eyes widened as I started hearing that familiar clanking and movement of metal again, and out walked the dark creatures from before. They were back, and to me...they seem blood thirsty. I stayed close to Hiruma, knowing he was the safest one to be around at the time.

"Hiruma," I said in a slightly shaken voice, "w-what ARE those creatures?" Hiruma smirked placing a hand to my shoulder, causing me to shiver. "They're my slaves...they are the blood-lusting creatures of the night!" He called and the creatures make strange sounds, one sounded like nails on a chalkboard. I winced covering my ears. To me, those creatures sounded like they were agreeing with Hiruma...rather loudly. Hiruma placed his hands over my ears and emitted a strange noise that sounded very high pitched, and soon it mixed in with another thing, his evil laughter. The creatures held up any weapons they possessed, making those noises even louder. I suddenly passed out, I couldn't take much more. 

When I woke up, I found myself in my bed once again. I winced rubbing my temples. I looked around, and gasped softly. There was Hiruma at the edge of my bed. He smirked softly ruffling my hair. "Pipsqueak," he said with a gentle smirk this time, not an insane one like I had witnessed the other night, "you are not to speak of what you have seen...is that clear?" His voice sounded slightly serious. I nodded. I couldn't tell anyone anyway, because they probably would think I was nuts for saying such a thing. He smirked placing a finger to my forehead, and he leaned down sinking his fang like teeth into my neck. My eyes widen. As he had his fangs into my neck, I heard that piano melody going through me like a wave from the sea. I soon found myself almost out cold in his arms. He smirked raising an eyebrow slightly at me. "Sena," he said, softly stroking the hair on my head, "wake up...Sena..." His voice was a low whisper. I tried waking up, but it was rather hard. He then leaned in and gently flicked my forehead, snapping me awake. I breathed heavily, wincing softly. "That hurt!" I said rubbing the spot where he flicked me. He just laughed and smirked at me, ruffling my hair softly. "Can you handle what you have seen, Sena?" he asked, talking about my encounters with Silent Hill. I shut my eyes softly nodding. I can handle the fact that Hiruma was a master of a place similar to hell, but there was one thing I couldn't handle.

The thought of somehow possibly losing him to those creatures of Silent Hill...