love poem 1

Not even sure how to start this, writing to your mama was so much easier if im being honest.  Yet i guess you just scare me a little bit more. If i could i’ll make it always summer time even though i wouldnt mind doing some snow angels, watching the rain fall as we sip on some oj or even run down the stairs to go make some hot coco after piling those leafs into a pile or two. Tell that sis and the little homie that i’ll stop by shorty to take them to the movies, little do they know you just wanna have some quiet alone time. Come over here and we can find out who really has the better sense of humor. My bet is on you just because i just help but smile when i look at you. Aint no one else more ambitus then me cuz look at me running after you so you’ll call me your one and only. Yea i’m condefient why else would i be doing this but dammit to make you look my way i’m gonna need to believe that i can pull off a miracle, i mean god pulled one off when he made you perfect since i was raised being told that was impossible. Lets put on those roller blades and lets see how many times i can fall until it stops being funny in your eyes ,and i
Ll ty to hide the pain that my feelings and bones are feeling. I went to 5 different stores looking for those little gummy jelly rangers you love so much but i’ll head to number 6 in a minute or two, gonna find some even if it takes all night. You may think its better for a guy to make you laugh  then smile bur i’ll think its a good day for me if i can make you do both on a consent level. If only you had said you like the eyes better then the smile of the guy, guess i’ll need to drop to my knees to the local dentist. I’m bracing for that meet and great with your mom, i’m praying god gives me the strength to not let her eat me alive but if god is willing then i’ll thank him by proving her letting me be the most important guy in your life wasn’t anything but a great choice. And though you’re my most important girl in my life i’ll call your first protector in knights armor to say can you and me have a talk one on one so i can tell you my intentions for your daughter, but by the way i just wanna make you happy,safe, loved and respected. O and i’ll double down on the loved part.  I might not be a morning person even if you gave me a million dollars to wake up early day in day out but lets find a morning that i’ll come over early and we simply watch the sun wake up and i’ll probaly talk to much as you keep telling me to shut up, but i feel honestly if i wasnt talking then i would wake up from this dream, your my favorite dream aint none can be better. So go back to sleep, i’ll see you in a few hours and if it starts to snow again then i’ll head over early to clear the snow from your car- i really gotta find something better to clear snow then oven gloves. So not quite sure how to end this if i’m being frank  i just hope i’m not making it to obvious.