Chapter One

Daniel D was a rich and famous man, but for some reason he was in love with y/n. Daniel had known y/n since they were in highschool. Y/n wasnt popular, or anything like Daniel and his friends. She was quiet and maybe smart? Daniel never got to talk to her or get to know her. 

It was the Monday morning. Y/n woke up ready for it. She was already ready for it to be 5:00. She put on a white collared shirt with a red crew neck sweatshirt over it. Y/n also put on some light blue jeans to go with the outfit. Her and her friends meet up on the west entrance of the school. Daniel was walking in the same way that day. "Hey Y/n"! You just gave a quick wave back to him.

"That's weird, The Daniel D talking to you". Y/n's friend Bella said.

"I know right". You said back. "Let's just get to class already. See you guys later". You said with a smile and a wave to your friends. They all said their goodbyes and went to their separate classes.

Daniel went up to his friends. He waved and said hi to all of them. "Do you know her"? Daniel's friend said.

"Who"? He replied

"Her  that girl you just said hi to".

"No, why"? His friends just shook their heads and went back to their lockers. The bell rang and the all said bye and cya to each other before walking away.

A couple hours passed and now it was lunch. Daniel was the first of his friends to get to the cafeteria. He sat at the table next to Y/n and her friends.

"What is with Daniel D today"? Bella giggled. Whispering it in your ear.

"Hey Daniel! Whyd you sit over here"? He looked behind Daniel and said "Oh. Thats why. Why are you so obsessed with her"?

"Bro, Im not man, just shut up"! You said blushing. 

The bell rings. Everyone exits the cafeteria. Before y/n leaves she feels someone grab her arm. "What the"! She screams and turns around. "Daniel D. What do you want i need to go to class". Y/n saids rolling her eyes. 

"Hey, can i talk to you after school"? He asked while letting go of Y/n's arm and looking down at the food and dirt covered floor. 

"I guess, but make it quick im going somewhere after school". Y/n says crossing her arms.

"Yeah. Yeah! I'll make it quick. Of course". Daniel picked up his backpack smiling at you. Then walking away. Y/n can see the bush on his face. But she really has no intrest in him. Did he really think she would wait for him? She hopes not. 

Daniel's eyes were glued on the clock. He couldnt wait to see her. Y/n was all he dreamed about. Not really but. He could picture them happily married. Daniel shook his head bushing. Thats jumping ahead way to far. 

The bell rang. Y/n got out of her seat regularly. This time she would take the North entrance. While Daniel jumped out of his seat rushing to the West. Y/n wasnt there. Daniel thought she was just late. Daniel waited for an hour before checking the time again. "Guess she isnt coming". Daniel said as he walked out of the building heading to his car.

As Daniel was walking to the car he saw Y/n he was about to yell out to her before he saw someone else with her. Who is that. He thought. He saw the other person take Y/n's face and kiss her.