Chapter one

Ellie was walking down the hallway of the school watching all the other kids at her school she was new she had so far made one possible friend and one enemy her enemy was Maddie and her friend was Jemma. Jemma was a nice girl with blonde hair in a plat flowing down on her dress. She was always very kind to her she dropped her books and she picks them back up.and Maddie was always picking on her and blaming her for stuff she did.she hated it she was always telling everyone how bad Ellie was sometimes she cried and sometimes she tried to ignore it but it was hard to ignore the stuff she was saying it was about everything today it was about her hair she always tied it in plated pig tails with purple scrunches in it she liked it.and Maddie said it was so bad and messy it looked like a 1 year old had did it she ran back home and opened the door she yelled out to her mum."mum" there was no response she yelled again still no response she went outside and looked she couldn't find her her dad was out for a holiday in Peru for work and she still couldn't find her mum she stated to get a bit worried.she went up to her room and as soon as she opened the door she found that her snow globe she had got from Germany was broken she went to go pick it up when it stated to glow now it was almost done glowing and then she felt dizzy and tired she fell usleep and when she woke up she was in and land of happiness and fun she then saw something really weird she found a talking mouse she was dreaming it after all isn't it meant to all be a dream.