"Guys.. Guess what?" I said with raising my brow.

" What?.. Cmon tell us My" Laina said.

"You got a new boyfriend?" Asked Rainie with a surety.

"Yup." I answered proudly placing my hands on the sides of my waist.

"Oh god, not again.. By the way for how many days? Hahaha.. " Annie laughed.

"Oh shut up Ann" I said angrily!

" hahahaha.. That's something common My.. I remember your ex James. He was your boyfriend for.. Umm.. I guess 2 weeks." Smirked Laina.

"Yeah okay. But he was darn hot guys.. He broke up because I didn't kiss him. Oh god. Such a jerk!" I said with a frown.

"Yeah guys.. She's right! Anyways who's the present one?" Asked Rainie munching her chips.

"His name is Valent. Valent Stevens." I smiled sheepishly.

" O-M-G! He's the basketball team's captain. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?" asked Laina excitedly wide-eyed.

" Well... He asked me out for a coffee then we went for dinner then late night movie and there he asked me out!" I answered her with a blushy smile.

" woah that's great" said Laina.

"Ann.. Let's go. We have a class remember." Said Rainie.

" Oh yes , let's go" she said bye to us and Rainie and Annie left us there.

  I and Laina went to the cafeteria and had some sandwiches to eat and Valent entered.

"Hi babe. " Valent said kissing my forehead.

"Hey" I said blushing.

"Hi Valent" said Laina.

"Hey Laina.. Ssup.?" Asked valent taking a seat beside me.

Valent was an amazing guy. Every girl in the school was mad for him. They wanted him every time and I was the lucky one who got him. He was tall and muscular with dark brown hair and was perfect and romantic. He is so sweet and cute.

"Nothing much! Myra just told us about guys!" Said Laina.

"Oh that's nice. So I just hope you guys think that she's safe with me?" Valent giggled.

"Yeah of course. Though we don't know you that much but yeah maybe. Let's see." Laina answered with a smile.

Laina was straight. No grudges nothing. She used to say everything on face. Even if its rude she would say it so sweetly u feel that comment as a wow one.

"Yeah okay. Babe I gotta go for basketball. I love you so much. I will text you soon sweety." Valent left placing a kiss on my cheek and forehead.

" Love you too. I'll wait for the text!" I said waving him.

"Oh god. He's cute." Said Laina

" yeah .. I know. " I said dreamingly.

"Cmon we gotta late for class. We need to leave now. " Laina stood up.

"Yeah.. Let's go!" We both left the cafeteria.

~•~•~•~•
COMMENT. VOTE.
I hope you guys enjoy this book.
:)
Laina is you SnigdhaSuggala
:*
I love you babe. :)