Chapter 1.

Jenny woke up and eyes swollen and throat raspy. "Ate Yelle, pagawa nga ng kape?"

It was the fifth night she's cried herself to sleep. Paano naman kase, si Henry. Oh dreamy dreamboat Henry Ong the second. Half chinese, half Filipino, gorgeous, filthy rich and (she thought) a true gentleman.

She'd done it with him. Done it.

And ano napala nya?

After two weeks of ignoring Jenny, he dumped her.

And pinaka masaklap pa naman nun, he actually had the audacity to ask her to tell anyone who asked na hindi siya yung naki-pag break. Na kunyari nalang Jenny was the one who ended it. Para walang magalit kay Henry, syempre. Fucking pussy.

Jenny being the pushover I-don't-care-so-I'll-go-with-it-but-actually-I'm-dying kind of girl, agreed. But saved the conversation. She had always been very sentimental kase. Saving any memory she could of her relationship with this seemingly perfect-pero sa totoo lang asshole lang siya-guy.

(I know what your thinking, jusme kauumpisa lang ng story ngyari na? Just wait readers. This is only the beginning.)

She tried her best to move on. Actually, she kind of felt na parang God wanted her to move on. Cause the day after the break up her Blackberry password somehow had changed itself. And Jenny didn't know na if she got her password wrong 10 times madedelete lahat ng laman ng Bb nya.

She never found out if maybe one of her classmates had maybe changed her password as a prank, or why her password wouldn't work. She didn't care. All she could think about was how her and Henry's love story was now deleted. Gone into oblivion. Permanently. Everything was on there. His number. His first text. Their whole, kilig moments, pbb teens, getting to know each other stage. The nanliligaw na sya stage. The kami na!! stage. (Which only lasted three days. Cause that's when Jenny gave it up to him.) After that, what was also sent into oblivion, were the "what's with all the blood?" texts. Those, she was happy to be rid of. But everything else? Her notes and memos and shit? Grabe.

"'Heto na, anak." Inabot ni Yelle and kape kay Jenny. "Thanks 'te," Jenny laughed, "parang naman anak mo talaga ako ah." Yelle shrugged, "talaga. And you know a mother knows everything about her children." Napa-cringe si Jenny. Ofcourse, alam ni ate na umiyak nanaman sya. Mejo nakakahiya.

Iniba nya nalang yung topic habang kunwaring sarap na sarap sa amoy ng kape. "Hay nako ate Yelle. Sayo ikaw talaga ang pinaka sarap sa lahat! Sarap ng massage, sarap ng food, pati beverages na din!" Her strategies were as to no avail though, cause Yelle wouldn't budge.

"Jenny," she said oh so sweetly. "Alam mo naman na ginago ka lang, tanggapin mo naman na. What are your tears for now? What's the point? Nothing, diba! Kinalimutan ka na nya, so why can't you forget him? I know na napakasakit, but there will come a time na marerealize mo that youre wasting your time, crying over something that isn't worth crying for. Stop holding on to something that isn't there anymore. Tignan mo yung mga langgam, pag may daan lahat ng movements nila, sure sila kung san sila pupunta at kung ano ang gagawin. Dirediretso lang sila sa boring life nila. But when you break their line, when their familiar routine is gone, they fuck off and scatter away quicker than you can say Ant. They go look for some other pack to join. They move on. Sana that time for you will come soon."

Mashadong maaga tong mga kalokohan para kay Jenny. "Ate Yella, honestly, I think you're crazy na. I didn't get half what you said. Specially yung Ant thing. Ano ba yan?" She scoffed and handed Yella her half finished cupacoffee. "Eto na yung mug, paki dala na sa labas please thanks." Yella looked pissed.

~~