chapter 1 wedding

The years had passed since Michael Jon Carter and Hannah Maxston otherwise known as Booster Gold and Wild Heart had started their relationship. They were now a loving couple and were very happy.

Michael had been saving money since for as long as he could remember he had remembered how much he loved Hannah. He was looking for a special ring. He found one that was perfect and he was able to afford it. He picked out and was hoping she was going to say yes.

It was the day of their date and they were having dinner. "This is a very nice date Michael," Hannah said.

"Hannah I have something I want to ask you," Michael said.

"Oh what is it?" Hannah asked.

Michael opened the box and showed the ring. "Hannah will you marry me?" Michael asked.

Hannah was in shocked and then she smiled. "Yes," Hannah said.

Then they hugged and kissed. 

They told their friends and family the big news. "This is great congratulations you two," Terry said.

"Thanks," Hannah said.

"We are planning our wedding," Michael said.

They started the planning they were inviting Michael's family from the future come over for the wedding. Michael's parents accepted their son wanted to stay in the past and live there because of his love for Hannah and because he was making a difference there.

Hannah's mother and brother were going to come for the wedding. They were getting things ready for the wedding. There was so much to do. The wedding was going to be in the summer on July 6th. 

There was just so much to do. They had to pick a wedding venue, they had to choose the foods to serve, they had to choose the flowers, the music, they had to choose the cake, they had to pick rings, a preacher, the grooms men, best man, the brides maids, maid of honor, tuxedos for the groom and the grooms men, dresses for the bride and brides maids. It was a lot to do.

"There are so many things to do," Hannah said.

"Yes and a lot to plan," Michael said. "We have a lot to do so we need to get ready for this blessed event," he said.

They started to get work on planning things. It was taking sometime to iron out the details. They had almost everything all set up.

Michael had his friends who were men from the academy be the grooms men and chose his closest friend Ted to be the best man.

Hannah chose the girls who were her friends when she was at the academy to be the brides maids she chose Taylor to be the maid of honor.

They had almost everything all set up. 

Michael had gone to go choose his tux he was looking at several options. He looked at them trying decide which one he wanted. He tried on a few different ones and he chose a white tux. All tuxedos he tried on were white because he Hannah had agreed on both wearing white. 

Then came time for the best man and the grooms men to choose their tuxedoes they were wearing white ones with black details. 

Hannah was going dress shopping with her brother, mother and future mother in law along with her bride's maids and maid of honor.

"Okay what do think of this dress?" Hannah asked trying it on it was the fourth dress she tried on. It was chiffon ball gown with a sweet heart neck line. "I feel so beautiful in it," she said.

"You look lovely little sister," her brother said.

"It looks great on you," her mom said.

"You look stunning," Michael's mother said.

Her friends agreed. 

"This is the dress," Hannah said.

Then they chose the dresses for the maid of honor and the brides maids. It was going well. 

There were wedding presents coming in and it was going well. There were many things and all kinds of things for their home they would have one day.

Hannah and Michael were excited. They decided to get married in Texas where Hannah's family lived.

Things were running smoothly. Everything was planned out and now they just had to make sure it was going to go as smoothly as possible.

They were hoping things were going to go well. 

The big day came and everyone was excited. 

Hannah was getting ready for it with the brides maids and maid of honor. While Michael was getting ready with his grooms men and best man.

Then once at the chapel Michael was standing at the altar and he was very nervous. He was fighting the butterflies that were flying around in his stomach. He was so amazed by how beautiful Hannah looked in the wedding dress when she cam down the aisle with her brother.

Her brother gave her to Michael and the wedding was starting. 

"Friends we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Michael Jon Carter and Hannah Maxston." the preacher said. "Michael do you take Hannah as your lawfully wedded wife to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better or for worse, for as long as you both shall live?" he asked.

"I do," Michael said.

"Hannah do you take Michael as your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer, for better of for worse, for as long as you both shall live?" the preacher asked.

"I do," Hannah said.

Hannah and Michael placed the rings on each other's fingers. "I now pronounce you husband and wife," the preacher said. "You may kiss the bride," he said.

Michael and Hannah kissed each other. 

"I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Carter." the preacher said.

They were so happy. The reception was great.

Everyone was having a wonderful time and enjoying themselves. They were so happy for Hannah and Michael.

The newly weds danced with each other and they were very happy and excited. The shared cake and a drink. 

"I guess now that you are married you two are moving to a new place," Hannah's brother Levi said.

"Yes we are moving, we are heading for another state," Michael said.

"Another state?" Hannah's mother said.

"Yes we are moving to Kansas city, Missouri, I got an opportunity there to open a vet clinic." Hannah said.

"Yes and I got an opportunity there to work at a tech lab to make robots and other tech," Michael said.

"Well we hope you two will be happy there," Hannah's mom said.

"I hope you will come to visit," Hannah's brother said.

"We will," Hannah said.

"We hope you will visit us," Michael's mother said.

"We will," Michael said.

They were so happy and soon went on their honeymoon and would soon come to their new home.