CHAPTER 1

* ( Y/N) P.O.V *

You were walking around the City of New York, Manhattan..or so you thought. This wasn't that Manhattan you knew. It was Xanatopia Now. That name was given from a Rich man called " David Xanato's " You didn't see Why this needed to happen to the City you grew up in. But you had to live with it, as you walked Across the Street, you tripped and splashed within a Puddle...Great. Now im all Wet. You got up and Tried to get dry until it Started Raining. You groaned out of complete Annoyance but Kept Walking.

You looked up in the Blue Night and Saw the Stars, Which you appreciated alot. You were close to your Apartment until there were Crashes and Roars heard from a far, you Flinched at the Sudden Noise until a Huge Car bashed into the Wall. You dodged of course and fell again. You looked up to see 2 Huge Creatures Fighting with Talons, Claws & Wings and Different Appearance's like Stripes and they looked like Griffins a little bit.

One of them threw the other Creature, into a car and That Monster Gave up on fighting. The Dominate Beast was in the Air and Walked on the Earth, and he looked at you, and growled.. You weren't sure if out of Disgust or If he is being threatened. He then took your leg and lifted you up, and as you know. Your in the Air being Held by your Leg, the Wind blowing threw your Air and Clothes Dripping in the Air from the Rain Water.

" AAAAHHH!" You Screamed in Bloody Horror. " Put ME DOWN!!" You Screamed but it kept Flying to Wherever It was going to.