📍smut

a/n: HI! This was caused by a massive brainrot of mako's dbd!tmkz AU SO HUGE THANKS FOR THEM FOR INTRODUCING ME TO THIS FABULOUS SETUP

This wasn't beta read so yeah, corrections are appreciated!!

(here's the link to the art that inspired me)
https://twitter.com/rotten_tomako/status/1525673181125783552?s=20&t=oxW5eA9iD22_gA5J22Wa6Q

——————————

Agile, strategic and strong. Each of these components Kazuha lacked, performing them with less accuracy in comparison to his already lost teammates that specified in at least one of these fields.

He was the last remaining survivor in the game, the other members wiped out during the time the albino was occupied with fixing the generators. When he was done with his second one, going back and forth to rescue and heal the injured as part of a stagnation in his escape, he didn't take the loss of each teammate into account until now.

This game went kinda bad and Kazuha knew well from the very beginning already; he considered the option to just surrender and let the hunter get his 4-kill in this round, since his chances of winning looked quite slim at the very moment.

The profit of this exchange would spare himself the pain of either fixing all generators or finding the hatch; he would spawn back to the campsite and get a good night's rest sooner. For that to happen, Kazuha only needed to halt, slow down for the hunter to catch up and ignore the rising heartbeat in his chest, every time the person in question came closer to his standpoint.

But the strong pulse of his heartbeat seemed to fade through that action instead, a sign that the killer's presence was no longer nearby. He was met with confusion but decided to not question the ideals of the hunter – a certain picture appearing in his mind.

Out of breath, he takes a look around one more time, to make sure the killer wasn't anywhere close before the survivor kneels down to a generator and repairs it.

On second rethought, the idea to win this round didn't seem so bad at all.

He could show his incompetent teammates what he was capable of; shove that karma into their face for fooling around with the hunter, while Kazuha obediently did his tasks. He wasn't the one with grudges though, so that suggestion soon slipped out of his head.

Likewise, he would lie if he said that he wasn't feeling nervous – the entirety of him felt exposed in this area, despite being surrounded by a bundle of trees.

His intuition tells him that the killer's cold observant stare was focused on him, the deadly silence only adding fuel to the fire and expanding the anxiety throughout his nerves. But his calm heartbeat was the only and enough of a reason to convince Kazuha that that couldn't be the case.

Oh, how wrong and naive he was.

Suddenly, he felt an arm grab him from behind, drawing a surprised yelp from the survivor's lips before his body was stacked onto the hunter's shoulders like a potato sack – lifted with little to no effort.

A hand grasped his hip and secured him there, making Kazuha gasp a little from the way the hunter groped it; his touch fierce and almost lewd .

The man turned and kicked the generator for a moment, although he doubted that Kazuha would be able to escape with two and a half undone generators. Awaiting his demise, he patiently waited for his hook, so he could return to the campsite and take his desired nap for the day.

But the killer did not move and instead, snorted at the non-existent resistance the albino showed.

"Didn't expect you to be in this match, well- not like I'm complaining." His voice was full of teasing and amusement.