Chapter 1 : InGen's Rejuvination

After the events of 2020-2022, InGen had renovated itself and it's staff. After 30 years in stability, InGen finally turns independent after the tragic death of their former overtaker, Simon Masrani. InGen has shifted its focus from creating dinosaurs to trying their best to curate them. "we honestly have enough dinosaurs in the world now" quoted Dr. Varun Kathani, the present holder of InGen Cybersciences.

INGEN CYBERSCIENCES CENTRE - JUNAEU, TONGASS NATIONAL FOREST, ALASKA

"You have a guest" said Marie, the CEO-OFFICE Assistant of the company.
"Bring them in" said Varun.

The assistant and the guest walk down till the end of the hallway towards Dr. Kathani's office. "Do you know why he called you?" Asked Marie as she held on to the office doors. Nodded the clueless man.

"Well, now you will" said Marie as the office doors opened.

As the man walks in, Varun offers a seat "Please sit down, Mr-"

"Please, just call me Jason" interrupted the guest.

"-Jason. Please take a seat" completed Varun.

Kathani pours amber-colored earl gray tea into two cups. The aroma of the tea itself could calm everyone's nerves and mind. Now I get why a CEO this big drinks this specific drink. He places the tea cups on the table and sits down on his office chair. Awkward silence fills the room till Jason queried "Do I know why you brought me here?".

"Well you wouldn't really know because we didn't mention it in the memo, now did we?" Said Varun laughing and watching it fade slowly.

"We brought you here in order to set and assemble a ranger team to protect an island off the coast of Costa Rica owned by InGen. These factions contain some of the company's most vintage properties which could be overtaken and poached by our rivals. MantahCorp Genetics." Said Dr. Kathani in a serious and determined tone.

"What...assets?" Asked Jason.

"Dinosaurs. 17 species including old isla sorna variants. These were a part of Masrani Global's first failed project related to dinosaurs." Said Varun Kathani after a long enough stare in anxiety.

"Dinosaurs?! I thought there were no dinosaurs in the world anymore except that valley??" questioned Jason.

"We found out about this just a few months ago after 2 adults got lost in the ocean and stumbled on Isla Sorna and spend 2 weeks there. They were rescued and people figured out that there were dinosaurs still thriving on the island. InGen was sure that BioSyn took them already for the population of their Italian valley but apparently not." Answered Kathani.

Jason gave a long contemplating stare and sighed. "I don't want to come in contact with these creatures again. My kid lost his life to the T-Rex. Eaten."