Chapter One: Introduction

Heather is a girl who was brought up facing difficulties with her family in her village. She had witnessed her father abusing and dominating her mother at a very young age. She had vowed that in the future she would not be vulnerable like her mother and would live her life without depending on any man. At present, she is a famous lawyer who lives with her mother.

Victor is a boy who had faced abuse at a very young age from his parents which caused him to be a hostile, ruthless and domineering business tycoon. He hates his parents not only because they abused him but also he had witnessed them cheating eachother when he was a child. He promised himself that he would build his own empire and get away from his filthy parents in the future. He is never used to anybody talking back at him or questioning him.

But what will happen when Victor and Heather, both who had an unpleasant childhood and are full of dominance and pride bump into eachother. Will their fates clash or will they get entangled with eachother?

Heather is:

Victor is:

                    Author's Bullshit:Hey! Everybody

                    Author's Bullshit:
Hey! Everybody. So this is my first story. I would appreciate if you all correct me on my mistakes so that I can be better. Please make sure to send love❤❤.