Night Out

"Mom, I told you I can't tonight." You told your mother over the phone while checking yourself out in the mirror, applying red lipstick.

"Why can't you, Y/N? I want you to meet him. What plans do you have on a Saturday night?" Your mother begged, you could hear the disappointment in her voice.

You rubbed your lips together, making sure the red gloss smeared perfectly. Your eyes darted towards the untouched books on the desk in the corner of the bedroom. "Studying." You spoke through the speaker.

"Can't you just take a night off from studying? Please?"

"Mom, I can't. I promise myself that I'll get better grades this semester." You somewhat spoke truthfully. You've been studying more than last semester but the bars always called your name to come out and drink.

Your mother let out a sigh in defeat. "I suppose your education is more important than my love life."

"Mom-"

"It's fine, Y/N. I wouldn't expect you to drive so far just to meet some man I have feelings for."

A low groan escaped from your lips, facepalming yourself. "Okay, I'll come down next Friday after classes, how would that sound?"

A loud high pitched squeal screeched through the speakers, you had to pull the phone away from your ear. "That sounds perfect!"

"Okay mom, I really have to go." You eyed yourself in the mirror, wearing a tight red dress along with the same colored heels.

"Of course, don't study too hard! I'll see you next week. I love you." Your mother squeaked.

A grin appeared on your lips as you looked at the books behind you in the mirror. "Oh, I'll try not to. I love you too, mom." With that you ended the call. You didn't like to lie to your mother but this is what college is all about, partying, drinking and having a ton of sex.

Grabbing your keys and purse you headed towards the door, exiting out of your apartment. You'd rather get boocockied on by a hot guy than meeting your mother's lover. Your parents divorced a few years ago because your dad cheated on her with a younger woman, she was a few years older than you.

Twisting the key, you locked the door and made your way down the hallway and out of your apartment complex. The sun set in the distance and the stars started to peek into the night sky along with the moon. You waved at your elderly neighbor who was watering her flowers.

"Hi Mrs. Kerrio." You smiled.

"Going out, I see."

"Just treating myself for studying so hard." You gave her a grin.

"You do like to study the male body." Mrs. Kerrio teased with a wink. You laughed at her response and walked to your car, you've lived there long enough for her to see some men walk in and out of your apartment. "Oh, to be young again." She shook her head, continuing to spray her growing flowers and plants.

---

Arriving at the bar you did what you always do when it comes to getting a man in your bed. Scoping out the area of the place, seeing who are the couples aka the men that are off limits. Watching the group of people on the dance floor, grinding up against each other, you groan in disgust. It seems like nowadays the more 'experimented' gentlemen don't come to the bars anymore. Sighing, you need to face the fact about dating someone your own age. The thought of that made you sick, just imagining dating a male that was basically a virgin and not knowing the female body made you not want to date.

Something caught your eye on the other side of the dance floor. A good looking man with a light tan, raised his glass in the air and wiggled his eyebrows. He looked fairly young, but looks are always deceiving. You acted as if you weren't interested, a cat and mouse game was always fun.