Just a Chance?

Details :: " Hi, I'm Carlo! Carlo Garcia to be exact. I'm a high school student, in California! I go to Glaciers high. I'm in 9th grade and a 14 year old! I hope you enjoy my story! " ,

All characters ::
Layla ( bully )
shayla ( bully )
Mayla ( bully but wants to help Carlos )
Carlo ( main character )
Mariana ( mother of Carlos )
Mr. Sanchès ( teacher )
Lola ( friend )
Mr. Lopes ( principal )
- disclaimers :: ⚠️ bl00d, assau!t, cuss words ⚠️, also this story isn't about me or anyone!

Layla :: " You'll always be worthless!! You can't work a day in you're life. Do you even have a chance too? Pft! " , Carlo :: " I'm sorry, i-I didn't mean to bump into you guys!! It's just that I was late for class and in a rush! " , Shayla :: " Yea right! You nerd, get a life! Right Mayla? " , Mayla :: " oh um yeah! " , Layla :: " Mayla, why do you seem so nervous? Did this freak do something to you? " , Mayla :: " Im not? But what's wrong with being a "freak"? He did nothing to you, NOTHING! " , * Lola walks by them and ver helps Carlo get up * Lola :: " You know Mayla, why do you hangout with them? They're jerks, and ur not! " , Mayla :: " than- " , Shayla and Layla :: " YOU KNOW WHAT MAYLA? YOU'VE BEEN GETTING ON MY NERVES! YOU ARE KICKED FROM THE GROUP! " , Mayla :: " Okay? I don't really give a fuck, I mean you guys never said I was in the group in the first place." , Layla :: " Whatever!! Come on Shayla, lets go! " , Carlo :: * whispers * Bye losers, have fun walking around with plastic as your asses! ☺️ " , Mr. Lopez :: " Attention, attention! Can Carlo Garcia, Mayla Caceres, and Lola Martin come to my office? Reporting from the principal, Mr. Lopez. " , Lola :: " Oh shit, what is it now? " , Carlo :: " No clue, but c'mon lets go! " , Mayla :: " If the Principal tells my mom about what we apparently did, I'll get the BIGGEST WOOPIN' EVER!! So act cool and say you didn't do anything k? " , Lola and Carlo :: " MAYLA CAN WE JUST GO PLEASE? " , Mayla :: " oh rightt, were do we have to go? " , Carlo :: " Just follow us dumbass 😑 " , * They walk to the principals office and talk about how much trouble Mayla will get in * , Mr. Lopez :: " Listen, we have a crime someone did, right next to the school! A very serious one too! All the sighs go to up to you Lola, and Carlo. Now Mayla, have you ever gotten a chance to see them do something suspicious? " , Mayla :: " No, never! I just became friends with them today? " , Mr. Lopez :: " Hm, okay..! Now Lola and Carlo, what have you guys been doing in the last fi- " , * Lola and Carlo shoot the principal * , Carlo :: " Looks like I trained you well, hm? " , Lola :: " Indeed, Mayla why don't you join us in are job? I mean, why do you think were the richest people in the school? We kill people, then sell the body's to are friend. I'm sure he would love to see you! " , Mayla :: " REALLY? I have a chance to trained by the Carlo Garcia, and work with the Lola Martin? " * After 8 years of training the team continues k!lling people for money, and still doesn't get caught. The end *