Oh daddy

"Take her up to my room, I'll be there in a minute." He wasn't playing around when it came to his women. He was known as a very powerful man with wealth. Womem fell to his feet, he never gave them all a second thought. He was determined to have the most beautiful woman out there in his bed. He has a mansion, he has several women taking care of his needs every friday evening.

Tonight CEO Harry Edward Styles decided to let loose for once. He made sure to lock up his mansion after leaving. He thought he was wasting his time at a club in Downtown London. He drank some alcohol to loosen up and feel alive. It didn't exactly came down to that but he didn't mind. His eyes traveled around the club, looking for some fun. His mind wasn't that steady, his eyes left the bar once again and ended up on a beautiful blonde standing in the corner of the club sipping on her drink quietly. Harry couldn't take his eyes off her, he felt his body tense up as the girl's eyes met his own. She took his breath away, he licked his lips as he saw her blink her eyes innocently. He wasn't sure if it was an act and if she was just playing around. But Harry made one thing sure.

He wasn't leaving without her tonight.

He stood up, deciding to take his half filled glass with him and slowly walked over to his security guy standing against a wall.

"Could you please escort the blonde standing over there in the corner to my car." Harry told his security guy.

"What about the girl upstairs?" The security guy asked as he nodded his head to the stairs.

"You can let her go," He told him, the guy nodded and left to follow Harry's orders.

Harry fought his way back to the bar and placed his still filled glass on the bar table. He took off in the direction of the exit where his driver was waiting.

"Had a good time sir?" The driver asks as he opens the door for Harry.

"Wonderful," Harry replies as he nods and steps inside. When he's inside he's met with the presence of the beautiful girl from earlier. She looks no older than 20 as Harry examines her closely. She has light blonde hair which falls down her back nicely. She has a tight black dress on which is showing no cleavage. Harry nods approved as he scans her from head to toe. As he looks up at her, he sees how shaken up she actually is. Her body is trembling slightly as her hands are pressed against the seatbelt she has on.

"Hello darling, I'm Harry Styles but it's daddy for you."

-