Be Mine!

I lived in New York where I was a small town girl in a big city. I lived with my mom and brother and life was a little un fun at moments but at others it was great. My mom was jobless I was a student at Marché Creek school. My family came from France a year ago and we were still learning how to handle the Americans. Some were crazy some were cool and Some were unpredictable. I had a crush on the smartest , toughest, and sportiest, kid in school he was Daniel Bali he was Funny, Hot, Fun to be around, Nice , and more. I was the smallest and weirdest kid in school. 9th grade was hard and I don't think im going to survive high school. Brittney and Jenny carder were Massie Blanca's 2 wannabees that followed her everywhere she went laughed at all her stupid mean jokes and bullied me with her. I always had to pick up my books are what ever spilt out of my backpack. One day she bumped into me on purpose knocked over my math and 5 binders out of my arms and my backpack was open so all my school utensils spilled all over. I didn't want to be late to class so I tried to hurry and Daniel lets call him Dane,  helped me pick it all up, I was surprised and he usually never did that. "Why did you help me", I said as I put everything away in my locker." you didn't deserve that and she is a spoiled brat", he said nicely. He and I talked a while and figured out we had a lot in common he asked if I wanted to come watch him play basketball after school cause he hated being alone in that big gym. I did watch him ,  when I walked in he was in a SO HEY shirt and basketball shorts. I set my backpack next to me on the metal cold bench and sat down. He came over and handed me the ball. "What are you doing", I said to him confused. "Your gonna play with me silly", he said while laughing. "What?!?!?!!?", I said confused. "fine",I said.